Found Deceased Canada - Alloura Wells, 27, transgender, Toronto, July 2017

dotr

Reaction score
[h=2]http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/missing-woman-search-1.4392288[/h]
attachment.php
[h=1]Community searches for woman missing for over 3 months[/h][h=2]Alloura Wells and family had fallen on hard times, father says[/h]
Friends and family are looking for a transgender Toronto woman who they say has been missing for over three months.

Alloura Wells, who also goes by the names Alloura Wheeler and Alloura Hennessy, was always on Facebook, those close to her say, and her dormant page set off red flags.

"Her main form of communication was Facebook, so not being on Facebook since July was really alarming.
"She was a great person, she was really funny and sweet and a really nice person. She had a lot of friends in the community," Jennifer Porter, a Maggie's volunteer, said. "It's weird that she's just dropped off the face of the earth. We're all really worried about her."

Those close to her are now hoping to find some answers. Maggie's is hosting a community planning meeting on Friday with a community search on Saturday, after last weekend's community search was cut short due to the weather.

Attachments

• alloura-wells.jpg
    alloura-wells.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 381
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/39529
attachment.php

[h=1]Missing woman,
Downtown area,
Alloura Wells, 27[/h]

Broadcast time: 12:41
Wednesday, November 8, 2017

51 Division
416-808-5100

Case #: 2017-2009754

The Toronto Police Service is requesting assistance locating a missing woman.

Alloura Wells, 27, also known as Alloura Hennessy, was last seen in July 2017 in the downtown area

She is described as slim build, brown shoulder-length hair which may be dyed blonde or pink

Attachments

• NR.39529.1510161900.jpg
    NR.39529.1510161900.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 356
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/search-for-missing-transgender-woman-alloura-wells-1.4398966
New
Family and friends of transgender woman missing since July launch new search

'She needs validation for her life and she is just as important as anyone else in our society,' organizer says

By Amara McLaughlin, CBC News Posted: Nov 11, 2017 4:29 PM ET
Family and friends of Alloura Wells embarked on a new search Saturday in an effort to find the transgender Toronto woman who has been missing for more than three months.

Dozens braved the cold weather at noon to scour Bloor Street East between the city's St. James Town neighbourhood and the Church and Wellesley corridor where Wells was known to spend most of her time.

She describes Wells as a vibrant and caring person who was beloved by others.
"This community misses her and loves her and we want her back," she said.
alloura-wells-search.jpg
Volunteers combed the Rosedale Ravine Lands Park where Alloura Wells slept for any sign of her or people who knew her. (John Sandeman/CBC)
LGBTQ advocate Brian De Matos helped comb the Rosedale Ravine Lands Park where Wells often slept.

He works with Queer Ontario and Rainbow Health Network and says many transgender people and those with substance abuse issues reside in the area.

"Street culture brings people together, and when you're sleeping on the street you're often doing it with a few others," he told CBC Toronto.

De Matos is hopeful to speak to others in the area who knew her to get clues on where she might be.

Rbbm, also posting on missing Andrew Kinsman thread.
Nov 9 2017
https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...nsgender-woman-last-seen-four-months-ago.html
Michelle Wheeler, Wells’ sister, told the Star Wells has been homeless for about three years after she stopped paying rent when their mother died. She had been living with her boyfriend under a bridge near Bloor and Parliament Streets.

“I think our mother dying is why she started living on the streets. I think if our mom was still here, things would have been different,” said Wheeler.
“Alloura’s just in a really bad spot in her life right now. She’s just a great person.”

Wheeler said Wells was on Facebook everyday and when her Facebook wasn’t updated mid-July, she became suspicious.
She stopped responding to my Facebook messages and I had a bad feeling about it.”
Sterling said she’s partnered up with the organizers of the searches for missing Toronto man Andrew Kinsman, who was last seen in April.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?342310-Canada-Andrew-Kinsman-49-Toronto-26-June-2017&p=13754175#post13754175
Andrew Kinsman thread

Alloura Wells, also known as Alloura Hennessey, loved to wear makeup and would most often wear long wigs — one fire engine red and one with dark roots that faded to blonde at the ends. She was quiet until you got to know her better, friends say.

The 27-year-old woman has been missing since July, and her friends say police have been slow to act on her case because she is a transgender sex worker who was living under a bridge in the Rosedale Ravine.

Her father tried to report her missing on Nov. 5, but police turned him away when they learned she was homeless. Toronto Police have since apologized publicly and put out a missing person news release.

The urgency of the search is heightened by news last week that a local resident found a body in the ravine on Aug. 5 and reported it to police. Last Thursday, Alloura’s father gave a DNA sample to police to find out whether it was her, Forrester says. Police confirmed a body was found in August in the Rosedale Valley area and that they are now awaiting DNA results to determine the person’s identity.

https://news.vice.com/story/friends-of-missing-transgender-woman-say-police-arent-doing-enough

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2017/11/29/dna-testing-to-determine-id-of-transgender-woman.html
A Toronto forensics lab is examining DNA from a body found in the Rosedale ravine in August as police investigate whether the remains are those of a missing transgender woman.

There isn’t any evidence at this point to suggest the body is that of 27-year-old Alloura Wells, also known as Alloura Hennessy, according to Const. Jenniferjit Sidhu.

But investigators confirmed that the deceased woman is transgender several days after the body was found, Sidhu said, and are still trying to confirm her identity.

The Centre of Forensic Sciences is testing the DNA, which was submitted to it earlier this month. Sidhu said it isn’t clear exactly how long it will take to get results.

So.. do we know anything about her passing? Was Alloura murdered?
I am wondering if she frequented the village as well....

I am assuming LE did not suspect homicide or they would have HAD to share that back in August.... Maybe an overdose?
Rip beauty [emoji176]

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...-richey-alloura-wells-project-prism-1.4439129
[h=1]Police to provide updates on Richey, Wells and missing persons investigations[/h][h=2]The homicide and missing persons investigations all involve Toronto's Church-Wellesley Village[/h]CBC News · an hour ago
richey-kinsman-esen-wells.jpg

[h=2]Alloura Wells[/h]Police will also give an update on the investigation into the death of Alloura Wells, a transgender Toronto woman who disappeared in July.

Wells was reported missing by her father in early November, four months after her Facebook account went dormant.

Her body was recovered from the Rosedale Ravine Lands Park on Aug. 5.

Rbbm.
http://www.cp24.com/news/person-of-i...oman-1.3713287

Person of interest sought in death of transgender woman

Sabadics said the police are still looking to speak with a man believed to be the last person to see Wells alive, sometime in early July. He was identified as Augustinus Balesdent, in his late 20s or early 30s.

Wells’ time of death has been estimated at July 15. Her cause of death is undetermined at this point.
Sabadics stressed that Wells’ body was badly decomposed when it was found, but all examination to this point has not revealed any sign of foul play.
Balesdent is asked to call 53 Division.

first things first
R.I.P to the poor girl and its quite obvious our police has been incompetent towards this matter/area

getlykalloura@gmail.com
i believe this was one of her emails, hopefully law enforcement has accessed it already

i removed the nsfw link out of respect to the victim

first things first
R.I.P to the poor girl and its quite obvious our police has been incompetent towards this matter/area

getlykalloura@gmail.com
i believe this was one of her emails, hopefully law enforcement has accessed it already

i removed the nsfw link out of respect to the victim
Welcome to Ws MisterNein2!
:welcome:

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/alloura-w...d-heart-her-father-says-at-memorial-1.3718416
Prior to the memorial service, Wells’ father spent reminisced about his daughter and the memories they shared as a family.

“She was a very good singer. She could hit any note,” he told CP24. “She really had talent... that was the thing. She could’ve gone somewhere with that. For her grandmother’s funeral, she sang ‘Amazing Grace,’ played it off a CD. Everyone thought it was a professional singer, but it was Alloura.”

Wells said that as a kid, Alloura particularly loved spending time with her family during the holidays.

“She was always laughing as a kid. She especially enjoyed holidays because we made everything really gaudy,” he said. “I bought a pumpkin on Halloween this one time and it was so big we had to get three people to carry it. Alloura and her younger brother, they could both sit inside it, that’s how big it was... They loved it.”
Wells went on to acknowledge and praise the Church and Wellesley community, who he says has “embraced” him since Alloura’s death.

“It’s just sad they have to come together in these types of instances,” he said. “This community is a loving, compassionate community. There’s a lot to be learned from them. Some people get stupid ideas in their head about the community but they’re just people… they’re just people and somebody loves them. They shouldn’t be ostracized because of orientation.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back