Comedian Louis CK: NY Times story breaking soon

anonypotomous

Reaction score
*The New York Times is working on a story about comedian Louis C.K. and allegations of sexual harassment. The [FONT=&amp]New York premiere of his controversial new film “I Love You, Daddy" has been cancelled. He has also cancelled his appearance [/FONT][FONT=&amp]CBS’ “Late Show With Stephen Colbert.” He was scheduled to be on the show on Thursday, but has been replaced by William H. Macy.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]*According to multiple entertainment outlets, Louis C.K. canceled the New York premiere of I Love You, Daddy just hours before it was expected to take place. Sources say that The New York Times is about to break a story on the comedian.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...miere-canceled-advance-ny-times-story-1056585

https://twitter.com/i/moments/928685099121508353

His comedy has always made me uncomfortable, from jokes about children/teen subject matters.

It bothers me just to look at him. ICK.

His new movie is about a 17 year old who falls for a 68 year old, so..
:frown::yuck:​

CK Dismisses allegations as rumors -

"C.K. tiptoed around the long-standing rumors that he has repeatedly sexually assaulted women by masturbating in front of them for just the second time this week, and, as he did last year with Vulture, dismissed the claims as nothing more than rumors. "I'm not going to answer that stuff, because they're rumors," he told the New York Times. "If you actually participate in a rumor, you make it bigger and you make it real. No (it's not real). They're rumors, that's all it is."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-assault-allegations-rumors-article-1.3490101

Louis C.K. Crossed a Line Into Sexual Misconduct, 5 Women Say

<snip> “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

<snip> The stories told by the women raise sharp questions about the anecdotes that Louis C.K. tells in his own comedy. He rose to fame in part by appearing to be candid about his flaws and sexual hang-ups, discussing and miming masturbation extensively in his act — an exaggerated riff that some of the women feel may have served as a cover for real misconduct. He has all but invited comparison between his private life and his onscreen work, too: In “I Love You, Daddy,” which is scheduled to be released next week, a character pretends to masturbate at length in front of other people, and other characters appear to dismiss rumors of sexual predation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html?smid=tw-share

<snip>

After being contacted for an interview this week about the on-the-record accusations of sexual misconduct &#8212; encounters that took place over a decade ago &#8212; Louis C.K.&#8217;s publicist, Lewis Kay, said the comedian would not respond. &#8220;Louis is not going to answer any questions,&#8221; Mr. Kay wrote in an email Tuesday night.

Neither Louis C.K. nor Mr. Kay replied to follow-up emails in which the accusations were laid out in detail, or to voice messages or texts...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html?smid=tw-share

My God, are there any men in the entertainment industry who are NOT perverts and predators? Is it the same in politics? Have all industries of power and authority been corrupted by these sickos?

OMG..

"They claim he asked them if he could take his penis out as soon as they got into the room. The women both say they thought he was joking until he 'really did it.'

'He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating,' they told the Times, as they recalled screaming and laughing in shock.'We were paralyzed,' Goodman added.

The women said they quickly fled after he allegedly ejaculated on his stomach and that he yelled out: 'Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-premiere-cancelled-ahead-NY-Times-story.html

My God, are there any men in the entertainment industry who are NOT perverts and predators? Is it the same in politics? Have all industries of power and authority been corrupted by these sickos?

It's not even surprising anymore.

don't really know who he is but wow, this is never-ending ...

Would an expert--a psychologist or psychiatrist--please weigh in on this? I sincerely would like to understand what the motivation is, what the payoff is, etc. I kind of understand (THOUGH DON'T CONDONE) the payoff for pedophiliacs, rapists, cheaters, flashers, etc, but I have never heard of this kind of behavior--exposing yourself to people you KNOW and not wanting to do something sexual WITH them. This is a wealthy guy who could have hired discreet call girls or had actual sex with fans, groupies, other comedians, and other actors and celebrities (if not for his creepy reputation, of course). What is this all about?!

Would an expert--a psychologist or psychiatrist--please weigh in on this? I sincerely would like to understand what the motivation is, what the payoff is, etc. I kind of understand (THOUGH DON'T CONDONE) the payoff for pedophiliacs, rapists, cheaters, flashers, etc, but I have never heard of this kind of behavior--exposing yourself to people you KNOW and not wanting to do something sexual WITH them. This is a wealthy guy who could have hired discreet call girls or had actual sex with fans, groupies, other comedians, and other actors and celebrities (if not for his creepy reputation, of course). What is this all about?!

Not either but... because he can. Powerful guy thinks he can do anything and women will just take it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back