Presumed Located IL - Monserrath 'Monse' Santana, 26, Chicago, 4 Nov 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Santana Monserrath, known as Monse, went missing near the 2300 block of South Western Avenue about 7:30 p.m. on Saturday. Police described her as weighing 124 pounds and standing 5-foot-1 with brown eyes and brown hair.

$

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...an-missing-from-west-side-20171110-story.html

such a pretty name
26 years old - thought she looks much younger

I live in Chicago. That is NOT a neighborhood I'd want to see a young woman out walking after dark. We won't even drive around there in the daytime. The cartels are pretty well entrenched in the Village just to the West of where she was last seen and there are at least 3 that I know of, Latin Gangs in the vicinity. Just to the West is what is known locally as "Hell Zone" where the gang Satan Disciples are very strong. The Heart of Chicago neighborhood where she was last seen had 24 violent crimes (murder, rape, assault, armed robbery) in just a 30 day period from Sept. 27 to Oct. 27 of this year. There was also a driveby shooting on Monday. If she's from there and grew up with the youth in the area, she's not likely to be bothered. Hopefully, she just went someplace to chill and didn't tell her family.

I think this is her current profile:
facebook.com/monserrath.santana.3956

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam