Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:rose: Rest in peace, Laura :rose:

laura-babcock.jpg

Laura Babcock disappeared from Toronto in 2012. Dellen Millard and Mark Smich are facing first-degree murder charges in her death. (Facebook)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/babcock-trial-day-14-1.4396243

Attachments

• laura-babcock.jpg
    laura-babcock.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 33
It must have been one of these 3 mentioned here- the Yukon, the red truck and van? This is from May 18/13

BBM "Hamilton police say the forensic analysis of two properties in the Waterloo area, along with three vehicles seized by police in the course of the Bosma investigation, were expected to be completed Saturday."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/ctv-news-chan...d-emerge-amidst-bosma-investigation-1.1287446

Hey MsSherlock, nice to see you :seeya:

That was DM's blue Yukon, his red Dodge Ram and the white full sized van which JV used when DM swapped him and then swapped him back again. The white van with a bunch of junk and garden hose(s) in it if IIRC. Information which came out during TB's trial. MOO.

There is something satistifying in watching DM flail in these cross examinations. I'm sure he's thought he's come up with some big 'aha' moments with the message from the iPhone in 2005 or the video that he said had incorrect location data only for the judge to shut it down as irrelevant. For someone like DM I'd bet the humiliation at his lawyering failures hurts more than being found guilty.

Hmmm hard to humiliate an egomaniac, narcissistic, psychopath. I'm sure he thinks he's doing a fantastic job being a self made lawyer defending himself. MOO. :facepalm:

DM in his callousness, popped into Booster Juice on his way back. No conscience! He did ask if MS and MM wanted anything...Maybe she has something to say about that.

No celebration because what did he get out of this? No truck. No money. ...Idiots.

What did he get out of this? Well, he got his very own Karla Homolka to keep, Christina Noudga, who wanted something done about her rivalry for the bed of DM and the uncomfortable feelings of neediness and insecurity she felt about Laura. Christina Noudga was insanely jealous of LB, perhaps CN has histrionic personality disorder or was a co-narcissist sociopath to her beloved DM. DM had met his match in CN - someone willing to do harm to others and share in his evil plots. DM got to keep CN for murdering Laura, and CN, a really not that smart, petulant, talentless who threw her very own life away for a hillbilly philandering psychopath who would have been broke before either of them were 30 except for the proceeds of his continued pathetic crime sprees. They can all rot in hell, DM, MS, CN & AM. They are disgusting. Laura would still be alive if it weren't for the jealous obsession of the evil, crass and hideous Christina Noudga. Disgusting, pathetic, blood sucking parasites. CN, DM and his wannabe sidekicks are the real sick, virus and parasite here. God help and protect the world with CN roaming free. I hope everyone she meet learns of her evil, vengeful, murderous spite. CN you are a very small small person/soulless entity, and so is anyone else who bore witness to these crimes and isn't coming clean and coming forward to tell the truth of what they know. Cowards, gutless, spineless, disgusting, greedy, living for the party cowards who have nothing to offer society, only constantly looking for what they can take.

Heartbroken for the loss of lovely and sweet Laura and my heart goes out to her family and friends. I hope in some small way, the grieving of us all here, can help ease some of the burden of your enormous pain, suffering and loss. I hope Laura and her family and friends know of the grief we all share, and our wish that our caring could somehow help carry them through this unfathomably horrific ordeal.
#lovelyLaura #iremember

IIRC DM seemed fine with LB in text messages until CN got mad. Even then he "wished her well" and asked for an invitation to her wedding. I don't think he was mad at her, I think CN was mad at her.

DM was doing what a lot of guys do regarding sex partners. He was keeping his options open which is why he never blocked her on his phone.

Interesting looking back on videos and reading articles from TB's trial. In these videos you can see the incinerator clean out tool fastened across the front of the incinerator, the same tool MS is holding in photo evidence shown this past week in court.

Also the burnt areas in the field. The one rectangle area, I suspect DM took the mattress to the farmland and burnt it there. The other area is where TB's truck seats were burnt and perhaps where LB's belongings were burnt also?

I held out hope that perhaps some of those bone fragments might have been those of Laura's but apparently not, otherwise Tracy would have testified to that yesterday. In this article it says she found 58 bone fragments and 2 bones from the incinerator. But when you look at the body diagram (end of second Mob Reporter video), she has only identified/labeled 19 bones. So I suspect the remaining were bits and pieces she was not able to determine exactly what bones in Tim's body they were from. ALL MOO.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...she-found-human-remains-inside-the-eliminator

If MM is going to testify will she be treated like a hostile witness?. What will the crown want to know from her? Maybe she will be asked about the rap video and when MS wrote it because she was in the video with him reading the rap from Ipad. The crown wants to prove the video was taken on the 4th.

Maybe she will say MS was " celebrating " again. IMO

Interesting looking back on videos and reading articles from TB's trial. In these videos you can see the incinerator clean out tool fastened across the front of the incinerator, the same tool MS is holding in photo evidence shown this past week in court.

Also the burnt areas in the field. The one rectangle area, I suspect DM took the mattress to the farmland and burnt it there. The other area is where TB's truck seats were burnt and perhaps where LB's belongings were burnt also?

I held out hope that perhaps some of those bone fragments might have been those of Laura's but apparently not, otherwise Tracy would have testified to that yesterday. In this article it says she found 58 bone fragments and 2 bones from the incinerator. But when you look at the body diagram (end of second Mob Reporter video), she has only identified/labeled 19 bones. So I suspect the remaining were bits and pieces she was not able to determine exactly what bones in Tim's body they were from. ALL MOO.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...she-found-human-remains-inside-the-eliminator

Unless DM kept the mattress as a trophy, I doubt the square burn patch was from the mattress in the TB photos. The field would have been grown over by the time TB was murdered.
I believe that the one burn spot was from the truck seats and second burn spot from clothing and stuff from TB murder.

MOO

I figured they took pics and kept as trophies, I mentioned this during the TB trial. I'm assuming it will be the same for WM murder.

I believe there were grommets forund in the incinerator when they cleaned the remains of TB out. They also found DNA in the incinerator door of TB. I also mentioned thru TB trial that I thought they also found LB's DNA on the door as well. Besides the pictures that Rogers couldn't say for sure if human or deer, I think DNA on the door will be what the crown is going to win the case on. Crossing fingers on that one!

We also seen pics with alot of blood staining in the box of the red Dodge, wonder if this will be brought in for LB as nothing much came out of all that blood staining for TB case. Maybe from mattress as we seen what appeared to be LB in a tarp at DM's home. There wasabsolutely NO that much blood was from over spray of water mixing with blood during the TB clean up.

From the texts from AM and DM on the sex talk "I told you how to make her *advertiser censored*" and "what'd you do?" With LB's missing person ad attached to text. Also I believe I read where LB liked it rough, I'm going to say that DM killed LB during sex act and maybe accidentally but was his plan to murder her anyways (going to hurt her then make her go away)

I've thought they all (CN, MM, AM, SS) knew something from the go of TB trial. People argued me that they didn't. Kinda looking like they all knew!

MOO

Bingo! There's the cement floor the blue tarp is on. Also, showing the beat up brown door with the white trim half way down.

I think this screen shot from the CHCH news is what you're referring to.

Attachments

• chchscreengrab.jpg
    chchscreengrab.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 109
It seems to be. I wonder if there will be evidence in the van, or about the van, or if it simply serves to tie the tarp picture to DM in one more way?

Regarding Pedo:

I am an amateur dog trainer working in various dog disciplines (obedience, hunt tests, field trials and SCENT work).

I posted earlier about Pedo's body language and was trying to be delicate but now that we are actually talking about it here goes....

Pedo knows that something smells in that tarp. He is unsure, unhappy and looks to me as if he has been admonished. I figure he was sniffing the tarp and was told to leave it, and then was told to sit beside the thing he was told to leave so that DM could take a picture of Pedo with the rolled up tarp.

So Pedo knows something isn't right, then gets corrected and then gets put beside the thing that he just got corrected for sniffing creating the look you get in the picture. Worry, confusion a bit of fear but at the same time doing what his owner is asking of him.

MOO

It is in my opinion as a friend of WM’s that the disability van was for Carl.

Hey MsSherlock, nice to see you :seeya:

That was DM's blue Yukon, his red Dodge Ram and the white full sized van which JV used when DM swapped him and then swapped him back again. The white van with a bunch of junk and garden hose(s) in it if IIRC. Information which came out during TB's trial. MOO.
Hey Swedie- it's good to be back, but it's not really good. Many following from the very early days of TB's disappearance/death probably have the same feeling. Thinking back to all of the people on here and other forums who held DM and his money in such high regard-not being able to understand that DM depended on his happy band of enablers who would do anything for a car, trip, drugs, a few bucks or the chance to share some excitement with the one and only mastermind DM. So many people believed DM was innocent.

We saw people who WM had hired for the MRO get crucified- claims of incompetence against well trained aviation people. It was all disgusting.

Most knew that the disappearance of LB and death of WM where no accidents. All of DM's friends are shallow souled enablers-AM, SS, MM, the Lisa's, his ex-fiance- to play ignorance would mean their IQ's were all low double digit bobble heads. It makes me sick to think "money" can do this. At the end of the day, TB's death and DM's escalating arrogance is bringing closure to LB and WM's deaths. It was only a matter of time before more "meat" was needed.

I'm very curious about the "another dead deer on the farm" comment made at the end of August. I for some reason read "deer" as "dead body"- a missing street worker? Deers don't normally go dropping dead out in the open- if they get hit by a car, I don't think someone would drag them to the field. IMHO DM was using some interesting terminology here. Was he thinking of disposing of his "ex"? One of the airplane execs? His dad? MM? There's no trophy pics or text chatter that we know of. It does make me wonder. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46