Found Deceased IL - Crystal Breseman, 35, Chicago, 10 Nov 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Police are looking for a 35-year-old woman who was reported missing from the Portage Park neighborhood on the Northwest Side.

Crystal Breseman was last seen Friday and has been reported missing from the 5900 block of West Grace, according to a missing person alert from Chicago Police.

Breseman was described as a 5-foot-4, 124-pound Caucasian woman with hazel eyes, blond hair and a medium complexion, police said.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/woman-missing-from-portage-park-2/amp/
4340ebdf8243f527515c56c15b09b98e.jpg

So based on some address searches where she went missing is a residential street but the last known address I found for her is in Bensenville on the other side of O'Hare. None of the people that liked or commented on her last photo posted (November 7th) have any mention of her missing on their pages. No relationships mentioned. No photos that indicate anyone but herself.

Her FB. https://www.facebook.com/crystal.breseman?ref=br_rs

So based on some address searches where she went missing is a residential street but the last known address I found for her is in Bensenville on the other side of O'Hare. None of the people that liked or commented on her last photo posted (November 7th) have any mention of her missing on their pages. No relationships mentioned. No photos that indicate anyone but herself.

Her FB. https://www.facebook.com/crystal.breseman?ref=br_rs

Thanks for the information. Seems odd though, doesn't it? Wonder if they're just not aware yet?

According to the news link in the first post, it appears she was only reported missing yesterday. Still, it seems like the news would be spreading by now...

Thanks for the information. Seems odd though, doesn't it? Wonder if they're just not aware yet?

According to the news link in the first post, it appears she was only reported missing yesterday. Still, it seems like the news would be spreading by now...
A lot depends on what the significance is of the location she was last seen.

I haven't worked a case that was in Cook County / Chicago. Does anyone know if Missing Person cases are always handled by the Special Victims Unit?

Looks like it was a simple typo, which is so easy to do.

From the link it appears she went missing yesterday, the 10th. Prayers for her safe return...
Thanks for a date of last seen since the original article has been updated.

A lot depends on what the significance is of the location she was last seen.

I haven't worked a case that was in Cook County / Chicago. Does anyone know if Missing Person cases are always handled by the Special Victims Unit?
Good question and I can't recall but will pay better attention next time and let ya know unless I hear from you first.

I thought I was in a time warp!

RIP, young lady. I'm sorry you felt this was the only solution you had.

I thought I was in a time warp!

RIP, young lady. I'm sorry you felt this was the only solution you had.
So sorry. Fat fingers, small phone and old age. Hopefully, will be the last one from me but no guarantees.

So sorry. Fat fingers, small phone and old age. Hopefully, will be the last one from me but no guarantees.

Don't worry about it at all, LisaWL7TR. Not for one second.

I'm completely amazed at all the countless threads you start for those who are missing and deceased.

Not only that, but then somehow you even manage to keep up and follow them!

So please, pat yourself on the back! You deserve it.

I am very grateful to you and others who work so hard to keep the rest of us informed.

Don't ever sweat a typo...

Don't worry about it at all, LisaWL7TR. Not for one second.

I'm completely amazed at all the countless threads you start for those who are missing and deceased.

Not only that, but then somehow you even manage to keep up and follow them!

So please, pat yourself on the back! You deserve it.

I am very grateful to you and others who work so hard to keep the rest of us informed.

Don't ever sweat a typo...
Awwh...so sweet. I may need a life. Sadly, it is so hard to explain to irl peeps what Websleuths is.
Now, I do get overwhelm when a missing person continues to be missing and there is a huge interest in the case and a lot of posts daily. Just knowing so many care and I am behind in reading I can easily back away until located or sadly recovered.

Awwh...so sweet. I may need a life. Sadly, it is so hard to explain to irl peeps what Websleuths is.
Now, I do get overwhelm when a missing person continues to be missing and there is a huge interest in the case and a lot of posts daily. Just knowing so many care and I am behind in reading I can easily back away until located or sadly recovered.

No, you don't 'need a life.' There's nothing wrong with you at all.

You're showing that you're choosing to use your time constructively for the benefit of so many others.

You're doing it for us, as well as all of those who no longer have a voice.

You're right too. People in our real lives have no idea what this means or how it affects us. How can it be explained? That every missing person diminishes us as well?

Thank you for showing it. Actions really do tell us all we need to know.

You have a kind heart, and I'm grateful you're here...

No, you don't 'need a life.' There's nothing wrong with you at all.

You're showing that you're choosing to use your time constructively for the benefit of so many others.

You're doing it for us, as well as all of those who no longer have a voice.

You're right too. People in our real lives have no idea what this means or how it affects us. How can it be explained? That every missing person diminishes us as well?

Thank you for showing it. Actions really do tell us all we need to know.

You have a kind heart, and I'm grateful you're here...
You are too kind. I'm happy you're here too! I know if either one of my guys went missing...I would be a basket case. I hope and pray there will always be someone that cares and keeps looking for them if it should ever happen and I am long and gone.

You are too kind. I'm happy you're here too! I know if either one of my guys went missing...I would be a basket case. I hope and pray there will always be someone that cares and keeps looking for them if it should ever happen and I am long and gone.

Thanks for your kind words. But it's the rest of your post that says it perfectly!

If anything should ever happen to your loved ones, and you're not around, you hope and pray that someone would care and keep looking.

It sums up in a nutshell why we are here...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back