MO - Eugene Jones, 2, beaten to death, St Louis, 26 Jan 2006

Reaction score
Police Investigate Child's Death In St. Louis
created: 1/26/2006 10:09:45 PM
updated: 1/27/2006 12:39:50 PM

St. Louis police are calling the death of a two year old boy suspicious. Paramedics were called to the parents home Thursday evening after someone reported the child was hurt.

Police say the boy's parents were home when an ambulance arrived. Detectives are not sure how the child died. "The family is saying the child received the injuries during normal falls in the home we want to know more about that," says Captain James Gieseke.

more at link
http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=91379

:behindbar A normal fall hmmmm.what did the Paramedics find that made them suspicious I wonder .Poor little boy.

I think children almost never have several normal "household falls" and then die.

I know that when my daughter was about 3-4 yrs. she was with my other child and some relatives doing crafts outside...I ran in for a quick second to get some glue and heard a thud followed by kids screaming. When I got outside she was trying to cry but was gasping for breath...I just kept telling her to breathe!! Apparently she had stood up on the bench to reach for something and fell back smacking her head on the concrete. There was no cut but a HUGE knot on her head...I was hysterical!! Just writing this makes my stomache turn. Anyway, I wouldn't consider that a normal fall....that was a hard hit to the back of her head. She did have a concussion but now at 7 years old...still alive!! I hate the "routine fall caused the injury" B.S.!!!

I just knew it.

Mother Charged With Killing 2-Year-Old Son

KSDK-St. Louis prosecutors filed charges Friday afternoon against the mother of a two year old boy found dead in their home Thursday night.

Assistant Circuit Attorney Ed Postawko said that 34-year-old Tracy Jones is charged with first degree murder and abuse of a child. Two year old Eugene Jones Jr. was found dead when police arrived at his home Thursday night.

Postawko said, "The child was very seriously beaten and died as a result of numerous injuries. The allegations are that during a period of time, Tracy Jones beat the child and struck the child numerous times causing significant injury and death."

Postawko said that on Friday, a judge denied bond for Jones, who remains in custody.

Jones and her husband also have two daughters, ages three and four. Her husband is not facing charges.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=91425

Well, why isn't the father being charged? You can't tell me he didn't know what was going on around him. Duh! :furious:

Evil B*tch should get DP :behindbar the father needs whipping too.

Tracy Jones

Housed: Chillicothe Correctional Center

Offense: 2nd Degree Murder
Sentence: 25 years

No parole information was given.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads