Happy New Year Everyone

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wanted to take this time, before everyone goes out and I am off the computer to wish you all the happiest, healthiest and prosperous New Year.

You are all such a great group and I feel like I know all of you on some small level.

We had some turmoil toward the end of 2003 but it seems like the new year will bring some sanity back to the forums.

River,

Words can't express how grateful we all are to have this place and for all your hard work and dedication, I thank you.

Maxi,

Thanks for everything you do (and so well, I might add). Please stay and give the board a fighting chance to stay alive. Without you, well, I just don't know.........

Toth,

Gotta love you. Have a happy and healthy New Year. Maybe 2004 will be the year you see the light :)

Everyone,

Stay safe tonight and looking forward to another year of great debates and discussions. :blowkiss:

Happy New Year

Barbara

Happy New Year, to you, too, Barbara and all, and a safe and prospersous one as well. :)

Barbara said:
I wanted to take this time, before everyone goes out and I am off the computer to wish you all the happiest, healthiest and prosperous New Year.

You are all such a great group and I feel like I know all of you on some small level.

We had some turmoil toward the end of 2003 but it seems like the new year will bring some sanity back to the forums.

River,

Words can't express how grateful we all are to have this place and for all your hard work and dedication, I thank you.

Maxi,

Thanks for everything you do (and so well, I might add). Please stay and give the board a fighting chance to stay alive. Without you, well, I just don't know.........

Toth,

Gotta love you. Have a happy and healthy New Year. Maybe 2004 will be the year you see the light :)

Everyone,

Stay safe tonight and looking forward to another year of great debates and discussions. :blowkiss:

Happy New Year

Barbara
Great post, Barbara. Ditto every word :)

May all of our forum family have a wonderful new year. Good luck and best wishes to all of you. :)

Barbara said:

River,

Maxi,

Toth,

Everyone,

Happy New Year

Barbara

2004...IT'S THE YEAR FOR "JONBENET"! IMHO we can(and we will) have a JonBenet Day just like history repeated itself(Martha Moxley HAD HER DAY!)! ... but we can do better in regards to "TIME(ING?)!"don't ya thinK?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back