964 users online (168 members and 796 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Leah Beth Bolton‏Verified account @LeahBethFOX13
    6m6 minutes ago

Leah Beth Bolton Retweeted Shelby Sansone

Judge McGinley giving until Jan. 22 for plea deal to be reached for Dylan Adams in #HollyBobo case. If they haven't reached one by then, the case goes to trial-- that was originally set for May.

Which I have as Jury selection May 24th & 25th & trial to start on May 29th.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3
    5m5 minutes ago

Adams is charged with kidnapping, raping and murdering #HollyBobo. He faces 51 years in prison if convicted. No death penalty in his case. His brother Zach was convicted by a jury earlier this year of the crimes.

Carley Gordon‏Verified account @WSMVCarley
    4m4 minutes ago

Bobo family spokesperson says No Comment until case is resolved #Hollybobo

Go to this lady's tweet
    Nicole‏ @LadyJustice2188
    7m7 minutes ago

⚖️ DYLAN ADAMS HEARING ON PLEA DEAL NEGOTIATIONS #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/hashtag/hollybobo?src=hash

she has a video in her tweet of hearing
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Why should they come to an agreement when the judge has proven time and time again he'll continue to extend the deadline yet another time? He's not held to any of his last "this time is the last time" deadlines.

Jennifer Nichols appointed criminal court judge - what will this mean for Dylan Adamsí case if a plea deal isnít reached? Will she not be involved if his case goes to trial?

https://www.facebook.com/burt.staggs...59912607295038

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    All posts by me reflect my opinion only and are not a statement of facts unless a source is provided. I am doing the best I can with the information available and my opinion is subject to change without notice.
    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to. ~Author Unknown

Guess this article answers my question - Jennifer Nichols is off the case

https://www.facebook.com/NickBeresNC...54955328021640

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    All posts by me reflect my opinion only and are not a statement of facts unless a source is provided. I am doing the best I can with the information available and my opinion is subject to change without notice.
    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to. ~Author Unknown

I can't believe how many delays there have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Guess this article answers my question - Jennifer Nichols is off the case

https://www.facebook.com/NickBeresNC...54955328021640

Congratulations to Jennifer on her Judgeship.

I imagine Paul Hagerman will take over the cases since he is up to date on the cases and assisted Jennifer in the conviction of Zach Adams.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Just a reminder - coming up on Monday, January 22nd:

*Final Plea Deal Hearing (@ 11am CT) (Delayed from 12/14 & 12/18) - TN - Holly Lynn Bobo (20) (April 13, 2011) - John Dylan Adams (29/23 @ time of crime) charged with 1st degree murder, aggravated rape & aggravated kidnapping.
    If no plea deal reached today, then jury selection will be May 24 & 25 (if necessary) and trial will begin May 29th, and should last a week.
    Change of venue granted to Chattanooga, jury will be sequestered
    Zachary Rye Adams (30) accused 1st degree murder, aggravated kidnapping & aggravated rape/DA seeks DP/Found GUILTY - 8 counts. Received 25 years for kidnapping/25 years for rape/& LWOP for murder one. 11/9/17: The first motion for a new trial has been filed citing the court erred in not granting Adams' motion for a change of venue and that the evidence was not sufficient for a verdict of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
    Jason Autry took a plea deal and will be in court sometime in June.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7