810 users online (127 members and 683 guests)  

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageMarkIII View Post
    I think the Bobo's know exactly what happened. They knew before the ignorant stubborn TBI Agent knew.
    That is one of the saddest things about this case and there are so many sad things. You are 100% correct. They already knew who was involved shortly after Holly went missing. Even the main defendant told her mother that Shane was involved in the kidnapping of Holly when she and Clint had the courage to face him. The Bobos knew all along who the suspects were.

I was mentioning on another thread today about what a travesty this was for the entire Bobo family. I had thought at first the reason they hired their own private investigators early on is because they felt the TBI wasn't trying hard to find out who had kidnapped and harmed their daughter.

But after Zach Adams' trial was held it all became clear to me why they did not trust the TBI investigation from the very start, and had good reason not to do so. All along they knew TBI Dicus was barking up the wrong tree and refusing to even put the four suspects on his list of potentials and refused to even investigate them. That is why this case went no where for two years.

I cant begin to imagine the pain and frustration it caused all of the family. If Dicus had not finally been pulled off the case it would still remain stalled and unsolved. Dicus had become an egotistical narcissist and it was more important to him to be right than actually seeking justice for who really had murdered Holly. He never had one ounce of evidence it was the other guy because there was NONE.

Very early on there were people who knew all along who was involved including the Bobos and their PI and they knew because they couldn't keep their mouth shut about what they had done to Holly. It shows how evil, cruel, and demonic they all really are.

There is no cover up in this case. All of the demons have been exposed. Dylan proved that when he willingly took a deal for 35 years in prison. He knew he was lucky to get that little time.

There never has been one bit of supported evidence of anyone else's involvement in this hideous crime except these four. Just like there has never been one iota of evidence that Clint even knew these creeps much less hung around with them.

Everyone probably has a cousin who may not be as moral as the rest of the family but that never means the black sheep cousin had any involvement. Imo, the Bobo cousin had no involvement even though she does not have the best reputation in the world.

If there was the slightest evidence of someone else's involvement other than the four the defense would have brought it forward with proof. They didn't because evidence entered in any trial must be supported and they had nothing.

So we have a guilty dfendant willing to make a plea deal to save his worthless life from death row. Zach Adams

We have another guilty defendant who willingly accepted thirty five years in prison and agreed to have no appeals. Dylan Adams No one is willing to go to prison for 35 years for something they did not do. No one made Dylan say Clint had no involvement. Dylan knew he did not so he told the truth, and he also knew HE was guilty, and deserved to go to prison for what he had done to Holly along with the other three.

Now the third will follow. JA

The fourth (SA) committed suicide and then there is none left. -0-

The Bobos have known a long time why these four did what they did to Holly. They kidnapped her in order to rape her as many times as they pleased then they murdered her in cold blood.

Justice has been done for two of the defendants and I hope JA will get a long prison sentence too. Its too bad that SA took the easy way out but he knew sooner or later they would get him too.

I respect anyone who has a differing opinion than I do. Although I do not see anything whatsoever showing there was any involvement by anyone else except these four monsters.

If someone could show me the evidence/proof to back that up, I would certainly be interested in seeing what proof they produce.

I hope all three defendants rots in hell. This was one of the most brutal sadistic crimes I have kept up with in recent years. The depravity of it all is still mind numbing at times.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Dylan is in Bledsoe County Correction Facility

Sentence Begin: 09/17/2014
    Sentence End: 11/01/2048

Quote Originally Posted by jggordo View Post

Good!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Quote Originally Posted by jggordo View Post

Do you know where Zach is housed? I would think since he made serious threats to harm Dylan they would make sure they were in different facilities.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Zach is in Morgan County, TN Correctional Facility. [ The same facility as the Vandy rape inmate, Brandon Vandenburg doing his 15 year stint ]

ADAMS, ZACHARY RYE
    Alias: ADAMS, ZACHERY RYE
    TOMIS ID: 00426285
    Birth Date: 06/07/1984
    Race: W
    Sex: M
    Supervision Status: INCARCERATED
    Sentence Begin: 09/25/2017
    Sentence End:

Holly Bobo laid to rest nearly 7 years after her murder

http://wkrn.com/2018/01/28/holly-bob...er-her-murder/

Convenient for Adams Mom visiting her murderers, they are just 1 1/2 hours away from each other.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AmandaReckonwith; 01-31-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Holly Bobo Case Archive, Justice for Holly, Trial Section:

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cra...?sort=2&page=1
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12