Tom Sizemore Allegedly Sexually Assaulted 11 Year Old Girl in 2003

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
Actor Tom Sizemore 'was removed from the set of Born Killers for allegedly violating an 11-year-old girl during a photoshoot'

Tom Sizemore, 55, was removed from set of Born Killers in 2003 after the allegations emerged, according to his former cast and crew

The actor, who is not commenting now, denied claims at the time

Girl was sat on Sizemore's lap for the picture when the actor is alleged to have either rubbed his finger against the girl's vagina or inserted it inside

The actor denied claims at the time, telling the movie's producers: 'I've done a lot of awful things, and I'd never do anything with kids'

Sizemore was the star of gritty 90s movies like Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down but has only just returned to the big screen after a decade

Scandal-hit actor battled drug addiction for decades, has been charged in two separate domestic violence incidents

He has also been in and out of rehab and was even caught attempting to fake a drug urine test using a prosthetic penis known as a Whizzinator

Sizemore made a comeback this year in movie Felt alongside stars Liam Neeson and Diane Lane and stars in the Twin Peaks reboot

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oved-set-violating-girl-11.html#ixzz4yQ22fzi5

Tom Sizemore attended Wayne State University as an undergraduate Theatre major. When she was in 4th grade, DD was cast as one of the Dickens' children in the Bonstelle Theatre production of A Christmas Carol in which Sizemore played Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Jeffrey Tambor, whose discussion thread is elsewhere in this forum, is a graduate of Wayne State University (Detroit) Hilberry Theatre. While I don't recall him specifically, I ushered at the Hilberry when I was in high school when Tambor was in the Hilberry Company while getting his Master's Degree. I probably saw Tambor in several shows between 1966-68.

Actor Tom Sizemore denies groping allegations

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Actor Tom Sizemore is denying recent allegations that he groped an 11-year-old Utah girl during a 2003 photo shoot.

Sizemore called the claims "highly disturbing" in a statement late Thursday. He lamented his history of drug abuse and domestic violence arrests, but says he would never inappropriately touch a child...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/news...gation-be7e?cid=featuredmovies_media_sizemore

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back