GUILTY PA - Victoria Gazzam, 4 mos, beaten to death, Mount Lebanon, 12 Nov 2017 *Sentenced*

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please let there be a special place in hell for this so-called "father"

USA Today Reports Baby Beaten to Death

A Pennsylvania man has been charged with murder after telling police that he had beaten his 4-month-old daughter to death because she was being “fussy.”

This makes my heart hurt [emoji17]
Is it just me or does it seem like there’s a new headline every day about this sort of thing? it seems that involves the father or boyfriend of Mom beating these tiny babies to death??
I’m so sad and angry at the same time. I can’t even fathom what sort of evil is in the world today. What’s going on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG

Is it me or does it seem like every time it's the "father" involved, the mother is away working.

And, in looking at his picture, is he on drugs?

That poor baby. :(

RIP little one

Why does this keep happening? Our first instinct as humans should be to comfort and love, not attack and kill. So sorry precious one. 💔💔

OMG

Is it me or does it seem like every time it's the "father" involved, the mother is away working.

And, in looking at his picture, is he on drugs?

That poor baby. :(

RIP little one

Obviously this father had severe anger issues. Most likely couldn't hold down jobs down to his issues. :(

"Family Heartbroken After Arrest of YOUNG Father in Baby's Death"

Pittsburgh CBS's take on this crime taken right from their screen (from OP).

How tender. I personally don't consider that father young, for Pete's sake. 30 years old is a grown man. What an animal he is.

"Family Heartbroken After Arrest of YOUNG Father in Baby's Death"

Pittsburgh CBS's take on this crime taken right from their screen (from OP).

How tender. I personally don't consider that father young, for Pete's sake. 30 years old is a grown man. What an animal he is.

Unbelievable! Maybe the reporter meant that the family is heartbroken that an innocent baby was beaten to death. "Young" father? Um, okay. Disgusting.

Allegheny County Police said George Gazzam, 30, initially told officers the baby had fallen out of bed at their Mt. Lebanon home on Sunday.

However, an autopsy later showed Victoria Gazzam suffered bleeding of the brain, a lacerated heart vessel, a lacerated left kidney, a liver contusion, three fractured ribs, multiple bruises to the back and head and a hemorrhage behind the eyes.

Coroner Christine James told Allegheny County officials that the injuries could not have occurred from the infant falling two feet to a carpeted floor.

When confronted with the autopsy, police said Gazzam changed his story and admitted to punching the child several times because she was "fussy."

"She stopped breathing and her eyes rolled back in her head," Gazzam told police according to the criminal complaint.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police...old-daughter-to-death-because-she-was-crying/

IMO that's a lot more than "punching the baby several times." In fact it describes a prolonged beating.

The killer's name is George Gazzam.

It takes a lot of patience and understanding to be a responsible, loving parent. It seems that some people are really not cut out to be parents. It’s too bad that defenceless children have to die for this to be realized. [emoji22] R.I.P. little one.

You know what's sad? That there have been so many of these "types" of cases just lately, that the facts are crossing over all of them in my head. :gaah: When will it stop.

You know what's sad? That there have been so many of these "types" of cases just lately, that the facts are crossing over all of them in my head. :gaah: When will it stop.

I feel the exact same way! It’s horrifying to read a new case almost daily it seems.
I feel like it was all husbands killing their wives. Now it’s become husband/boyfriend killing babies!!

I don't understand how someone can do such a thing to a small, innocent, helpless child.
This literally makes me so very sad.
rest in peace.

My heart just breaks when I see such evil that live amongst us. I have two brand new grandson's, 7 weeks, and 2 weeks old and I can't even imagine these precious two babies being harmed by anyone. A person IMO can't be sane to commit the ultimate crime against a innocent child....

Before I was allowed to adopt my dog I had to fill out a bunch of paperwork, show vet records for previous pets, and have a home visit so they could make sure I had an appropriate yard, fence, etc. It's literally harder to rescue a dog than it is to have a child. Some people just shouldn't have kids. Poor little girl never had a chance.

Mt. Lebanon man accused of fatal infant beating to go for mental health treatment
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/s...-mental-health-treatment/stories/201712010215

A Mt. Lebanon man accused of beating his 4-month-old daughter to death will go to Torrance State Hospital after he was found to be incompetent to participate in his criminal case.

Joseph Gazzam, 30, was charged with criminal homicide, endangering the welfare of children and reckless endangerment on Nov. 13 after police said he killed the child, Victoria Gazzam, at her grandmother's home on Osage Road, the day before.

On Friday, Matthew Lang, the co-medical director at the Allegheny County Jail's behavior clinic, said that while Mr. Gazzam understands the charges against him, he does not care about their outcome and will not participate. Dr. Lang said Mr. Gazzam also said he felt suicidal.
[.....]
Allegheny County Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey A. Manning ordered Mr. Gazzam to Torrance State Hospital for up to 60 days.

Just :bump: this thread up as the 60 days are about up!

Just in case someone comes across any dates for this! Just a reminder, he should be out of the mental hospital and be back in jail.... ??

Sometime in February:
*Arrest – PA – Victoria Gazzam (4 mos old) (Nov. 12, 2017) – George Gazzam (30) “father” charged with murder, recklessly endangering another person & endangerment welfare of child. She was a fussy baby.
12/2 update: A Mt. Lebanon man accused of beating his 4-month-old daughter to death will go to Torrance State Hospital after he was found to be incompetent to participate in his criminal case. Co-medical director at the Allegheny County Jail's behavior clinic, said that while Mr. Gazzam understands the charges against him, he does not care about their outcome and will not participate. Dr. Lang said Mr. Gazzam also said he felt suicidal. Judge ordered Mr. Gazzam to Torrance State Hospital for up to 60 days (Feb. 2018).
No update as of 2/1

I just noticed the name "Joseph" in the previous article I posted. I wonder if this is his real first name or middle name?
Anyone find anything on this?

TIA!

Anyone find anything on this??

TIA! :wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members