Tonight 8 PM EASTERN Websleuths Radio Nov 19th 2017

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I love your shows Tricia, I listen to them all, I'm a true crime podcast junkie, I listen to so many I might even start a podcast review blog.

Yours is one of the pioneering shows and you are always timely, you get get great, knowledegeable guests like Marc Klaas and Levi Page, obviously friends of yours, and your radio experience shines through. Your on-air persona is fantastic. But sometimes the technical and audio problems make it hard listening. This show in particular was in a technical sense, just too hard to get through. Popping and buzzing and what not. Maybe it was my connection, maybe it was Skype, but it sounded underwater at times.

I am not a podcaster nor a technical guru. My only advice would be along the lines of get a Patreon to fund for better equipment (microphone) maybe, only talk to one person at a time, pre-screen their audio connection, and if they sound like crap, tell them sorry, hang up your cell phone, go home, get on a computer, get a headset, then we can talk. People that sound like Charlie Brown's teacher aren't adding much to the discussion!

Also, let your users know to protest to their Congress about Net Neutrality, or nobody will hear anyone's broadcasts!

https://www.savetheinternet.com/net-neutrality-what-you-need-know-now

cheers,
-illy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member