909 users online (228 members and 681 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Several years ago Suffolk CE Bellone and his good pal Robert Stricoff tried to take over the leadership of the Suffolk County Democratic Committee from Rich Schaffer. The coup failed.

At the time Stricoff remained the chairman of Babylon’s IDA program while Bellone was the CE. That did not sit well with Mr.Schaffer. Stricoff’s days were numbered in Babylon. News reports had Stricoff resigning and moving over to the Suffolk County IDA program under his good pal Bellone. That would never come about because Schaffer lodges a complaint with DA Spota that Stricoff misappropriated at least $125,000.00 from the Babylon IDA.

During this period of time Bellone goes public and demands that Spota resign as the DA. Bellone would call the DA’s office a ‘criminal enterprise.

Spota will say the reason Bellone wants him gone is to stop him from prosecuting his friends in government. He will not mention names. We can assume one of Bellone’s friends is Robert Stricoff.

If the above is true then one has to believe this is a great opportunity for a payback to his tormentor Bellone. But Spota doesn’t prosecute, instead he ‘punts’ to the State Election Board for an opinion. NYS investigates and advises a crime was committed – prosecute the case. As you folks that have been following this case now know is the Federal government is now looking into this matter.

You folks have to understand that Burke is NOT really in jail for beating up a prisoner. That was just the leverage they hoped would lead to something else. See above.

The question is: Do the FEDS want Stricoff for allegedly stealing money or do they want him for something else?

Stay tuned because this might get very interesting

thanks for all the insights hawk.

ALWAYS keep in mind I might be completely daffy as a duck. The idea is to run it up the flagpole to see who salutes it. One must first be able to accept being wrong before tapping the keys.

For those that read it already... does Anybody have any good youtube suggestions that covers the ultimate evil book by maury terry?

With the FEDS everything moves very slow. I got some information last night that it appears as though the FEDS are doing things that might make a lot of people nervous. If it materializes it will be exciting. Might read of certain things but don't take them at face value.

They got enough on one guy to hang him 10x over. Cat and mouse game right now. And the mouse is one of the rats in this entire matter.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    With the FEDS everything moves very slow. I got some information last night that it appears as though the FEDS are doing things that might make a lot of people nervous. If it materializes it will be exciting. Might read of certain things but don't take them at face value.

They got enough on one guy to hang him 10x over. Cat and mouse game right now. And the mouse is one of the rats in this entire matter.
    Can't wait to hear the details of this hawkshaw. Thanks for the heads up.
    PLEASE HELP WEBSLEUTHS CONTINUE ON
    Please donate atGoFundMe
    PayPal and Google Pay use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com
    If half the people who visit today gave $5 dollars we would never have to worry but please
    only donate if you can truly afford to do so
    Thank you

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    6300 N Sagewood Drive
    STE H 214
    Park City UT 84098
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

As long as you keep in mind that this might take a long time or not at all. Can't tell you how many times I was told something was going to happen today and it didn't happen. But many times it eventually happened much to my surprise.

Last week I got such a surprise when I opened the paper and there was the story I was waiting for.

I think I read stories such as these from a different approach - I look for what is missing and wonder why.

IMHO, I think the one person that can shed much light on the Gilgo case is the now retired Homicide C.O. Jack Fitzpatrick. If there is anyone in the SCPD who knows where all the bodies are buried it is Lt. Fitzpatrick.

interesting reading, just trying to get up to speed. I've been gone awhile off websleuths.

When I have the time I will write an analysis of what I THINK happened in the GILGO case and why I think Lt. Fitzpatrick can give a lot insight into what really happened.

I would suggest my fellow Sleuthers keep one thing in mind when lookingarbageg at the case no matter what your theories are: LOOK for a BURKE connection under every garbage can, rock, sewer pipes, toilet bowl, and I mean EVERYTHING!!!

JUST A THOUGHT when thinking about this case. You had a NJ governor that threw it all away because he was in love with another man. Go across the river and you have another governor that does an encore performance. When looking at SC cases and if you only believe HALF of what I told you then ask yourself WHAT made these people do what they did.

I said it on the Killing Season this is all about SEX, POWER, and MONEY. 3 words pretty much summed it up.

THE STRANGE CASE OF LT. FITZPATRICK. Please keep in mind the following is in my opinion based on my experience in a major police department, news accounts, and other information accumulated over the years.
    Lt. Fitzpatrick, 39 years with the SCPD. He is what I would expect to be the commanding officer of the homicide squad.
    He happened to be the C.O. the night a Hispanic man named Lucero was killed in Patchogue. His detectives were called as prescribed by protocols set in place for an after-hours murder – no one answered their phones. It is clear this happened because the PD took away a 2 hour OT bonus to detectives on call to pick up the phone. Lt.Fitzpatrick is left out to dry by his detectives as he is the one that can be held responsible for their disregard for what is decent.
    PC Dormer transfers Fitzpatrick out of Homicide and replaces him with a Lt. Pelkovsky. It is Lt. Pelkofsky that will be on board when the Gilgo Beach murders come to the forefront.

.continued.....

FYI - THIS WEEK is the anniversary of finding the bodies and Newsday doesn't have a peep about it. I think they would rather discuss rescues of squirrels etc

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast