GUILTY UK - David Morley, 37, killed in 'happy slap' attack, London, 30 Oct 2004

Alice253

Live Every Moment
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.sundaytimes.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,7034,17966915%5E950,00.html

WHEN a judge released images of a 14-year-old girl using her mobile phone to film her mates kicking an innocent bystander to death, people in Britain and around the world were sickened.

The so-called "happy slapping" phenomenon, whereby young people film themselves assaulting innocent strangers, had claimed its first fatality.

This is like the homeless beatings in Florida. What is wrong with these kids?

I just gotta say... I dont care where and what you come from at home, you can't be human to happily record and laugh while your friends savagely beat and kick someone to death. The girl is just as guilty, IMO, and her complicity in this crime should net her the same punishment.:furious:

mssheila said:
I just gotta say... I dont care where and what you come from at home, you can't be human to happily record and laugh while your friends savagely beat and kick someone to death. The girl is just as guilty, IMO, and her complicity in this crime should net her the same punishment.:furious:
I was thinking the same exact thing. :mad:

man these kids just make me want to kick the %$@# out of them!!!

It certainly seems like someone should have, somewhere along the line... :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back