Joe Barton from Texas . Threat to woman

human

Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...&utm_term=.50ddf1510503&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

“I want your word that this ends,” he said, according to the recording, adding: “I will be completely straight with you. I am ready if I have to, I don’t want to, but I should take all this crap to the Capitol Hill Police and have them launch an investigation. And if I do that, that hurts me potentially big time.”

“Why would you even say that to me?” the woman responded. “The Capitol Hill police? And what would you tell them, sir?”

Said Barton: “I would tell them that I had a three-year undercover relationship with you over the Internet that was heavily sexual and that I had met you twice while married and had sex with you on two different occasions and that I exchanged inappropriate photographs and videos with you that I wouldn’t like to be seen made public, that you still apparently had all of those and were in position to use them in a way that would negatively affect my career. That’s the truth.”

According to legal pundits on CNN, woman who posted pic could be charged under the "revenge *advertiser censored*" law.

What happened to his statement that it occurred when he was separated from his second wife? Was that a lie?

According to legal pundits on CNN, woman who posted pic could be charged under the "revenge *advertiser censored*" law.

Disgusting. I have seen the pic with the offending parts blocked out . Incredible is all I can say and not in a good way

From the WaPo story linked by human:

“The lewd Twitter photo that Barton acknowledged on Wednesday appears to have been captured from that video. The woman said she did not post the image herself.”

She has claimed that she didn’t post the photo, though. From reading the WaPo story, I can’t help but wonder if the video was somehow hacked or leaked from a storage cloud.

The news article mentioned that the photo posted via Twitter (the one that went viral and launched this story) is likely a “screen shot” captured from a video. The video was briefly posted online on the far-right Infowars conspiracy website.

All of this is bizarre and it seems obvious to me that the full story has yet to be told. Something stinks.

She has claimed that she didn’t post the photo, though. From reading the WaPo story, I can’t help but wonder if the video was somehow hacked or leaked from a storage cloud.

The news article mentioned that the photo posted via Twitter (the one that went viral and launched this story) is likely a “screen shot” captured from a video. The video was briefly posted online on the far-right Infowars conspiracy website.

All of this is bizarre and it seems obvious to me that the full story has yet to be told. Something stinks.

Hm. From the far right? They would love this guy. Are they going to make an example of the woman? Crucify her?

Hm. From the far right? They would love this guy. Are they going to make an example of the woman? Crucify her?

Could very well be. It definitely stinks, whatever it is.

So he sent a video of his magnificence? How does he explain this to the wife he supposedly did not have?

What happened to his statement that it occurred when he was separated from his second wife? Was that a lie?

Woman first contacted him in 2011. Per the article they first met in 2012. Wife filed for divorce in 2014. You can do the math.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back