Reaction score
Deborah Joan Farmer

Age last seen: 26

Race: White female
Hair color: Strawberry/Blond
Eyes Color: Blue
Height: 62.0
Weight: 115.0
Scars and Marks: large scar - abdomen - under right breast to left hip - exploratory surgery - removal of gallbladder and stone.

attachment.php

Left children with babysitter and never returned

Charley Project http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/farmer_deborah.html

NAMUS https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35284/

It stands to reason that she would have told the babysitter where she was going or at least when she expected to be back.
June 1, 1981, was a Monday, which isn't a big date night. With nothing else to go on, I'd still lean towards murder precipitated by date rape. The paucity of details is frustrating.

It stands to reason that she would have told the babysitter where she was going or at least when she expected to be back.
June 1, 1981, was a Monday, which isn't a big date night. With nothing else to go on, I'd still lean towards murder precipitated by date rape. The paucity of details is frustrating.

I would like to know where they found her car. I didn't get any hits in newspapers.com

I think her hairstyle looks old-fashioned for the early 1980s, it kind of looks like a wig.

I would like to know where they found her car. I didn't get any hits in newspapers.com

I think her hairstyle looks old-fashioned for the early 1980s, it kind of looks like a wig.
She looks very young; that photo looks to me like it could be her old high school picture from the early 70s.

Can we search court records to see whether she was divoced, whether the father of the children was paying alimony or had sought custody of the children, etc? I don't know what's online and what isn't.

I'm not so sure she's actually missing. There seems to be a possible internet footprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a few minutes before work but I started with just a google search of her name and place. There was a MyLife result that has some info. I don't usually pay much attention to these because they aren't very reliable and the info comes from everywhere but it is interesting if it is indeed one in the same. Unable to find a DOB for our missing Deborah to verify.

Only a few minutes before work but I started with just a google search of her name and place. There was a MyLife result that has some info. I don't usually pay much attention to these because they aren't very reliable and the info comes from everywhere but it is interesting if it is indeed one in the same. Unable to find a DOB for our missing Deborah to verify.

Yes a DOB would be a huge help in this case! Just so little to pursue...

There is a Debbie G in the 74 Midwest City yearbook. I think she might be our Deborah but I'm not a face person. Someone else want to take a look? I saved the photo but don't want to post until I know for sure. I didn't get any further in the yearbook before I had to leave.

That's been my problem too. I can't find a DOB that I can verify is her without more info. There are too many Deborah Farmers and several with her exact name or similar (Debbie, Debra, etc. and middle name Joan, Jan, Jean, etc)

There is a Debbie G in the 74 Midwest City yearbook. I think she might be our Deborah but I'm not a face person. Someone else want to take a look? I saved the photo but don't want to post until I know for sure. I didn't get any further in the yearbook before I had to leave.

I think I found the one you are talking about in the 73 Midwest City yearbook on Ancestry and I see what you mean but I can't tell for sure either.
So you think Farmer was her married name?

There are a bunch of photos of a Debbie Farmer at Central State University in Edmond, OK in 1974 that look similar to our Debbie as well but then I found that CSU Debbie's middle name is Jean instead of Joan... There are so many with her name or similar name it's really hard to find her in records.

I think I found the one you are talking about in the 73 Midwest City yearbook on Ancestry and I see what you mean but I can't tell for sure either.

There are a bunch of photos of a Debbie Farmer at Central State University in Edmond, OK in 1974 that look similar to our Debbie as well but then I found that CSU Debbie's middle name is Jean instead of Joan... There are so many with her name or similar name it's really hard to find her in records.

I currently am undecided on the Farmer name. I've been going from married to maiden so frequently that I'm neutral now. Could be either with so little info.

I finished the 74 Midwest yearbook and the name Deborah and its many forms was a popular name in that class.

I did find a SW in that yearbook. One of the many aliases mentioned on mylife. If she was
S Deborah W and married Farmer, I think this is the source of the info. It lines up with names and dates. She doesn't resemble our Debra IMO.

Process of elimination at this point I think.

Farmer is her married name. Her maiden name was Willis. She graduated from Central High in Marlow Ok. In 72. The picture on file is her senior picture. I know these things because I am her son. I just happened to be thinking of her and decided to Google her name and found this forum.

Last edited:
I currently am undecided on the Farmer name. I've been going from married to maiden so frequently that I'm neutral now. Could be either with so little info.

I finished the 74 Midwest yearbook and the name Deborah and its many forms was a popular name in that class.

I did find a SW in that yearbook. One of the many aliases mentioned on mylife. If she was
S Deborah W and married Farmer, I think this is the source of the info. It lines up with names and dates. She doesn't resemble our Debra IMO.

Process of elimination at this point I think.

Farmer is her married name. Her maiden name was Willis.

She graduated from Central High in Marlow Ok in 1972

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998