VA - Youth Pastor kills family on Thanksgiving, Chester, 24 Nov 2017

Candy was the former girlfriend of a friend of mine. She and her boyfriend lived in Oregon, so they must have been visiting her mom for the holiday. Awful, awful news. So unnecessary. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's terrible! It looks like the daughter's boyfriend tried to make a run for it since they found him outside. I can't even imagine what could make someone do something like this.

No word on motive ?
Unspeakable cruelty !!!!!!

I bet that the stepdaughter accused him of some historical stuff.

What a . Why on earth would someone do this, especially a "man of God"? Lots of creeps in the world.

Unfortunately,being in a church doesn't immune anyone who has free will and chooses to do evil acts instead of good acts. Its no different than any other group or other professions who also have had some who choose to do evil deeds when most in those groups or professions, do not.

No, this man was not a true Christian for if he truly was then he would know killing anyone is a grave sin, and would not have done so.

It sounds like he pushed God away, and decided to do the devil's work instead.

My prayers are with the true Christians in his church would must be reeling from what he has so wickedly done to his innocent family. My prayers are also with his victims' families as they go through their tremendous loss.

I was just reading about a Pastor who impregnated a 14 year old child. He is no Christian either and only used it as a ruse to do his evil. Evil is everywhere in all professions. He is no different than the predatory teachers, coaches or others who purposefully choose a profession so they can be around, and prey on children. Here is the article on the Pastor if anyone is interested.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/2...-allegedly-impregnating-14-year-old-girl.html

Candy was the former girlfriend of a friend of mine. She and her boyfriend lived in Oregon, so they must have been visiting her mom for the holiday. Awful, awful news. So unnecessary. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes, it appears Candy moved back with boyfriend six weeks ago. So sad. What could have happened?
http://www.richmond.com/news/local/...cle_534af44f-aa23-5a7c-9bdd-092b645736b9.html

"Neighbors said Jeanett Gattis’ daughter, known as Candy, had moved back home about six weeks ago from Oregon and brought along her boyfriend, Buthorn. Their cars, with Oregon license plates, were parked in front of the home Friday."

Would be interesting to do a search on Gattis' prior arrest records, etc. :thinking:

Buthorn and Kunze formerly worked as physical therapists with Oregon Medical Group in Eugene, according to their respective Facebook pages.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/36187939-75/story.csp

Snip

Jeanett Gattis’ son and Kunze’s brother, Adam Lau, wrote on his Facebook page Friday, “This is what Hell feels like.

He said the three had been killed in “a deranged domestic dispute.”

Unfortunately,being in a church doesn't immune anyone who has free will and chooses to do evil acts instead of good acts. Its no different than any other group or other professions who also have had some who choose to do evil deeds when most in those groups or professions, do not.

No, this man was not a true Christian for if he truly was then he would know killing anyone is a grave sin, and would not have done so.

My prayers are with the true Christians in his church would must be reeling from what he has so wickedly done to his innocent family. My prayers are also with his victims' families as they go through their tremendous loss.

I was just reading about a Pastor who impregnated a 14 year old child. He is no Christian either and only used it as a ruse to do his evil. Evil is everywhere in all professions. He is no different than the predatory teachers, coaches or others who purposefully choose a profession so they can be around, and prey on children. Here is the article on the Pastor if anyone is interested.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/2...-allegedly-impregnating-14-year-old-girl.html

Well said OBE. Thank you.

Christians sin and are forgiven. Committing a crime (or a sin) doesn't mean you are no longer a "True Christian."

Imo, he was in love with the stepdaughter.
Or,
hated the boyfriend/living together under his roof.
Angry with his wife about both.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire