Four Iraqis Arrested In Mexico

Buzz Mills

Reaction score
Website
forumsforjustice.com
MEXICO CITY Mexico says its arrested four Iraqis who were trying to sneak into the United States without the proper documents. Mexico's Attorney General's office says police -- acting on an anonymous tip -- found the four aboard a bus in the northern city of Navajoa (nav-ah-HO-. That's about 375 miles south of the Arizona border.

The statement says the Iraqis were in Mexico illegally. Officials are investigating the background of the four and trying to determine how they got into Mexico. Many undocumented Iraqi nationals have been captured in Mexican territory en route to the U-S border. None have been found to have had any links to terrorism.

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=4429380&nav=HMO6

DEPUTYDAWG said:
This scares the heck out of me.
Me too, DD. :(

I have read that Al Qaeda elements are going to Mexico, getting Mexican ID's, learning Spanish, etc., then coming here as if they're Mexican immigrants, instead of Al Qaeda sickos. Very frightening.

I have heard that huge numbers of Al Qaeda operatives have entered the US and are lying in wait...waiting for their "marching orders".

The next attack will dwarf 9-11, imo. :(

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/005264.php

snip

"We are concerned, Homeland Security is concerned about special interest aliens entering the United States," Mueller said, using a term for people from countries where al-Qaida is known to be active.

Under persistent questioning from Rep. John Culberson, R-Texas, Mueller said he was aware of one route that takes people to Brazil, where they assume false identities, and then to Mexico before crossing the U.S. border.

He also said that in some instances people with Middle Eastern names have adopted Hispanic last names before trying to get into the United States.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,129676,00.html

snip

In South America, U.S. officials have long suspected Paraguay's border with Brazil and Argentina as an area for Islamic terrorist fund-raising. Much of the focus has fallen on the Muslim community that sprouted during the 1970s, and authorities believe as much as $100 million a year flows out of the region, with large portions diverted to Islamic militants linked to Hezbollah and the Palestinian militant group Hamas.
The more immediate concern is Mexico, which shares a porous, 2,000-mile border with the United States and is the home to widespread organized crime.

In December, Mexican officials canceled two Aeromexico flights from Mexico City to Los Angeles, and a third was forced to turn around after takeoff because of terrorism concerns.

At the time, the United States, Canada and Interpol told Mexico that officials suspected terrorists might be using Mexican soil to plan an attack, Vasconcelos said.

Concerns increased this summer about whether Mexico was doing enough to screen international visitors after a 48-year-old South African woman arrived in Mexico with a passport that was missing several pages and then waded across the Rio Grande into Texas.

Just to emphasize, LOL...

This scares the hell out of me.

Yep, had to say it again.

indallas2 said:
Me too!!!

Me three!! This is one of my biggest fears and we have no idea how many are already here just lying in wait. That big tunnel that was just discovered could have also allowed access and we would be none the wiser. More than drugs passed through in my opinion.

This weekends Super Bowl is a scarey place to be and although I am a Sea Hawks fan - you wouldn't catch me there. Other than the fact that I couldn't afford it anyway!! :crazy:

Gidgette

Ya know, it's getting to the point where America is going to have to stop letting people in the country, period. I mean, are we ever going to be safe? It's a scary world we live in. :(

I know I saw on TV (Dateline) about those tunnels from Mexico over the border...they were very nice tunnels too! This scares the heck outta me!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back