Breaking news.....

calus_3

Former Member
Reaction score
2:05 PM Tuesday January 31, 2006

John Kerry has just called for a fillibuster of Supreme Court Nominee Samuel Alito. Joining him in the call is Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy and his dog SPLASH! Did you hear that its AKC name is bubble bubble toil and trouble? :D Why not just name it Wade or Sinker or air pocket, no I got it......CHAPPY?

That dog's name is the worst gaffe since someone at the Clinton inauguration or celebration party played that song that has "Jessica and Rita....A little bit of Monica in my life....and so on" :D

Cal

Jeana (DP) said:
Why can't that guy ski into a tree or something? :innocent:

OMG Jeana!!! That's hysterical!! lol

Jeana (DP) said:

I suggest that he water ski off a bridge somewhere. In a car. With the windows shut. If he can even fit in a car these days.

Eve

Alito was confirmed and sworn in. Guess Kerry failed again. :dance:

calus_3 said:
2:05 PM Tuesday January 31, 2006

John Kerry has just called for a fillibuster of Supreme Court Nominee Samuel Alito. Joining him in the call is Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy and his dog SPLASH! Did you hear that its AKC name is bubble bubble toil and trouble? :D Why not just name it Wade or Sinker or air pocket, no I got it......CHAPPY?

That dog's name is the worst gaffe since someone at the Clinton inauguration or celebration party played that song that has "Jessica and Rita....A little bit of Monica in my life....and so on" :D

Cal

This really was my first laugh of the day! :laugh: Thank you!

Dark Knight said:
Alito was confirmed and sworn in. Guess Kerry failed again. :dance:
Yeah, about noon or so....which is why I posted the news break at 2:05! :D Day late and a dollar short, John seems to be losing his relevance.

I guess that explains the long face! :D Bah bump bump! :D

Cal

Hey wait, I thought most of y'all were environmentalists here....why ruin a good tree? :D

If it takes a village to raise a child, it would take a forest to stop Kennedy. :D

As for Kerry, if he hit a tree and no one was around....would he call the tree an SOB (like he did the secret service agent?) :D

Cal

Jeana (DP) said:

A friend of mine said, he was just waiting for the b**st**d's stomach to blow up. He looked like a total blustering fool making that speech in the Senate about the filibuster. What a fat, drunken loser.

Anyone want to me to say what I really feel? :p :dance:

EL,

You forgot murderer.....okay maybe manslaughterer. That's our Hero of Chappaquiddick.

Some say he drinks to forget Mary Jo.....I think he drinks to forget the fact that he will never be President.

Since most people on here seem to be Democrats or liberal in nature, I will envoke the words of your messiah, John F. Kennedy when speaking about Teddie......."the gay illiterate". Look it up.

Cal

calus_3 said:
EL,

You forgot murderer.....okay maybe manslaughterer. That's our Hero of Chappaquiddick.

Some say he drinks to forget Mary Jo.....I think he drinks to forget the fact that he will never be President.

Since most people on here seem to be Democrats or liberal in nature, I will envoke the words of your messiah, John F. Kennedy when speaking about Teddie......."the gay illiterate". Look it up.

Cal

Yeah, he's Captain Oldsmobile the Murderer for sure.

calus_3 said:
EL,

Cal

Yup, Calus, Jack did say that - what meaning do you place on "gay" - I wonder!? Blissfully happy and carefree? Why not? Teddy-boy's distinctions include being expelled from Harvard for cheating (but he later was readmitted), being kicked off the rugby team for poor sportsmanship, and numerous (and I do mean numerous) driving infractions. His license had been revoked when he left MaryJo to die in the water but "mysteriously" (LOL), was reinstated by the time he pleaded to leaving the scene of an accident. He avoided a drunken driving charge by hiding out for hours.

Recently he was pummeling Alito for membership in a private club which excludes women and an astute reporter (surprising) unearthed Kennedy's membership in the same type of club/s. He feigned ignorance that he even belonged, didn't remember, even though "he" had been paying dues for years. Ever accomodating, he said he would resign from the club, pronto!

Hey, you can't blame him, he HAS to have learned something after all these years - even he must feel contempt for club that would have him as a member! Besides, in all fairness, he could have been at the club the night before, we can't expect him to remember it!

Eve

Now contrast that with what Trent Lott by simply honoring Strom Thurman by saying the world would have been better off if he had been elected President. Obviously, since Thurman at one point was a racist, that MUST have been what Lott meant. Let's lynch him.

It is an obvious double standard that simply saying someone with racial issues in their past (which by the way have been turned from) would have made a good President gets Lott kicked out. But the grand wizard of the KKK, Roberty Byrd still serves with so-called dystinction. Hatred for blacks enough to make you the grand wizard of the KKK and you suddenly change your mind? PLEASE.

Cal

eve said:
Yup, Calus, Jack did say that - what meaning do you place on "gay" - I wonder!? Blissfully happy and carefree? Why not? Teddy-boy's distinctions include being expelled from Harvard for cheating (but he later was readmitted), being kicked off the rugby team for poor sportsmanship, and numerous (and I do mean numerous) driving infractions. His license had been revoked when he left MaryJo to die in the water but "mysteriously" (LOL), was reinstated by the time he pleaded to leaving the scene of an accident. He avoided a drunken driving charge by hiding out for hours.

Recently he was pummeling Alito for membership in a private club which excludes women and an astute reporter (surprising) unearthed Kennedy's membership in the same type of club/s. He feigned ignorance that he even belonged, didn't remember, even though "he" had been paying dues for years. Ever accomodating, he said he would resign from the club, pronto!

Hey, you can't blame him, he HAS to have learned something after all these years - even he must feel contempt for club that would have him as a member! Besides, in all fairness, he could have been at the club the night before, we can't expect him to remember it!

Eve

Who really knows... but I do know for a brother such as Jack Kennedy to say that ole Teddy boy was certainly the scourge of the family.

If you missed it, Robert KKK Byrd got up on the Senate floor during the debate and was talking about how his constituents were writing him talking about what a miserable embarrassment the Alito hearings were. He said that even those who oppose Alito remarked what morons the leadership was....insinuating Kennedy.

Keep old bottoms up Kennedy and why the long face Kerry out there in the front. It just helps the productive members of society elect good representatives....or at least the better of the two.

Cal

calus_3 said:
Now contrast that with what Trent Lott by simply honoring Strom Thurman by saying the world would have been better off if he had been elected President. Obviously, since Thurman at one point was a racist, that MUST have been what Lott meant. Let's lynch him.

It is an obvious double standard that simply saying someone with racial issues in their past (which by the way have been turned from) would have made a good President gets Lott kicked out. But the grand wizard of the KKK, Roberty Byrd still serves with so-called dystinction. Hatred for blacks enough to make you the grand wizard of the KKK and you suddenly change your mind? PLEASE.

Cal
There has always been a blatant double standard. If a Republican said the things Hillary Clinton or Ray Nagin said, the media would be spotlighting the "controversy" until someone lost their job. When it's a Democrat, it gets a little coverage and then pretty much swept under the rug.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back