GUILTY FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Four counts of murder...yes! Finally.

Howell Emanuel Donaldson, III

His FB profile and common name he goes by is Trai Donaldson (since “tres” means the 3rd and he is the III).

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/howell-donaldson-seminole-heights-serial-killer-suspect/
According to his Facebook page, Donaldson was born in Charlotte, North Carolina. The page does not appear to have been updated since 2015 when Donaldson says he graduated from St. John’s University in New York. Donaldson says he attained a degree in computer science. At that time, Donaldson says he working at a Finish Line shoe store.
trai-donaldson-st-john1.jpg
St. John’s

In 2011, Donaldson graduated from Alonso High School in Tampa. Donaldson played as a guard for the school’s varsity basketball team, according to Max Preps. Donaldson has a profile at St. John’s basketball webpage, that bio does not say if Donaldson ever played for the school’s team. Donaldson had a separate profile while at St. John’s that explains that he uses the nickname Trai because he is third generation. He adds that he was raised in Tampa. Donaldson concludes by saying, “I love basketball and plan on walking on for St. John’s basketball team.”

3. The Donaldson Family Runs a Hair & Beauty School in Tampa
Facebook/Rosita Donaldson

Is his coworker in this video saying that LE asked her to give them a positive ID based on a photo they had ALREADY had of him?

Am i understanding this correctly? They had a picture of him the whole time?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

WOW! I hear that too! I cannot make out all of the questions and answers though! Did she put her finger into his side like it was a gun and he jumped? She is a brave lady! Like I said before, I would not have confronted him outright. I would have called in a tip which might have never been investigated...

She stresses how weird this dude was too!

[video=youtube;vk3OTCRxsco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk3OTCRxsco[/video]
ABC Action News
From tonight,

He seems to be wearing his work uniform under the rain hoodie. Duh! He may have been on his way back and forth from work. Didn't even change. Just slipped that thing on, got his gun. LE will have his work schedule.

Maybe this has been covered before, but was it raining around the time he's caught on video?

That sure sounds like what's said in the video! I wonder if LE was closing in on TD and this tip was the final, missing piece. Might police really have been that close? Am I understanding this correctly??

[video=youtube;usplnfCSNHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usplnfCSNHI[/video]

Is his coworker in this video saying that LE asked her to give them a positive ID based on a photo they had ALREADY had of him?

Am i understanding this correctly? They had a picture of him the whole time?!

Someone mentioned what he was wearing when he was taken into custody looking like a cowl neck sweater. He was wearing his McDonalds uniform. The coworker is wearing the same shirt in her interview.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If that's correct, then his attire is definitely conventional! Thanks.

He also appeared to have a cowl-neck top in cctv footage, imo — might he also have been wearing his work uniform while he stalked his victims?? *shudders*

Someone mentioned what he was wearing when he was taken into custody looking like a cowl neck sweater. He was wearing his McDonalds uniform. The coworker is wearing the same shirt in her interview.

If that's correct, then his attire is definitely conventional! Thanks.

He also appeared to have a cowl-neck top in cctv footage, imo — might he have been wearing his work uniform while he stalked his victims?? *shudders*

When he was taken into custody the neck of his shirt was flipped up instead of folded down like it was supposed to be. Maybe he always wore it that way....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ah! Good point. That could well explain some of the confusion about what might have been partially covering his face in the cctv footage.

When he was taken into custody the neck of his shirt was flipped up instead of folded down like it was supposed to be. Maybe he always wore it that way....

"But the only thing they can focus on now is their son.

“We love our son we want to let him know we love him,” Rosita said.

The Donaldson met Thursday night with prominent Tampa attorney, Ralph Fernandez.

“What they stressed is that they will support their son and love their son and they’re going to stick by their son as you can expect in the most difficult of all times anyone can envision,” Fernandez told FOX 13 News.

When asked if he would represent the Donaldsons’ son, as well, Fernandez said those plans are still being made.

“We are putting together a team of attorneys and I think [we will know] by Monday who that will be and which role each will play,” he added.

Fernandez says the Donaldsons have not seen their son since his arrest, but they will meet with him soon."

http://www.fox9.com/news/exclusive-...eartbroken-for-victims-families-and-their-son

Yes, Exactly! You would not believe how much time I spent tweaking the outlines of the seams, etc... from under the rain hoodie, in the screen caps. Totally missed it before, until I rewatched the coworker's raw interview. It must be chilling for them to have worked with him.

It does seem very much like he had his work uniform on under the hoodie, so he may have killed on his way back and forth from work?

That sure sounds like what's said in the video! I wonder if LE was closing in on TD and this tip was the final, missing piece. Might police really have been that close? Am I understanding this correctly??
But Mayor Buckhorn flat out said he thanks the mcdonalds manager because they may have never figured it out and closed the case...
IMO since the beginning all of the public officials involved from the chief to the mayor have made premature and somewhat hasty statements. They need a spokesperson...lots of confusing and contradictory statements.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local...eartbroken-for-victims-families-and-their-son
EXCLUSIVE: Accused killer's parents 'heartbroken' for victims' families and their son
TAMPA (FOX 13) - Howell "Trai" Donaldson, III's mother and father say they are heartbroken. In statements given exclusively to FOX 13 News, Rosita Donaldson and Howell Donaldson, Jr. were despondent over the losses being felt across their own family - as well as the families of those their son is accused of killing.
The Donaldsons went into hiding after their son was arrested and charged in a 51-day killing spree that terrorized the community of Southeast Seminole Heights
Speaking to FOX 13’s Gloria Gomez, the Donaldsons expressed their condolences to the victims’ families.
“We are very much heartbroken,” Rosita Donaldson said. “Our condolences our heart goes out to the families as well. Our hearts goes out to the families and the loss that they have.”

I interpreted LE comments to mean they received the "missing link," so to speak, to the case. I think they were frustratingly close. All the pieces fell together with that McDonald's tip.

But Mayor Buckhorn flat out said he thanks the mcdonalds manager because they may have never figured it out and closed the case...
IMO since the beginning all of the public officials involved from the chief to the mayor have made premature and somewhat hasty statements. They need a spokesperson...lots of confusing and contradictory statements.

I just saw your post at the tail end of the last thread about that. Good eye!

Yes, Exactly! You would not believe how much time I spent tweaking the outlines of the seams, etc... from under the rain hoodie, in the screen caps. Totally missed it before, until I rewatched the coworker's raw interview. It must be chilling for them to have worked with him.

It does seem very much like he had his work uniform, so he may have killed on his way back and forth from work?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back