Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredtopost

Reaction score
*UPDATE* MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND ARRESTED MARIAH PRESUMED DEAD
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tlcya - ETA IMAGE OF MISSING CHILD

attachment.php

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Previous Thread # 3

Attachments

• mariah2.jpg
    mariah2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 295
ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. — An AMBER Alert has been issued in North Carolina for a 3-year-old.

The alert said Mariah Kay Woods is a 3-year-old white female, approximately 2 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 30 pounds. She has brown hair, and blue eyes.

Advertisement

The alert said the child was abducted.
She is missing from Dawson Cabin Road in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Authorities have not released a picture of the child.
http://www.wyff4.com/article/3-year-old-abducted-amber-alert-issued/13938067

Search for missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods enters 5th day

ONSLOW COUNTY, North Carolina (WTVD) -- The search for missing Onslow County 3-year-old Mariah Kay Woods resumed Friday morning with a renewed effort that included a growing number of volunteers.

THE LATEST:

* FBI Lab in Quantico, VA is testing items of interest
* Search volunteers arrived at Dawson Community Church Friday morning
* Search focused solely on Onslow County but officials are following up on all tips

[...]

Volunteers who want to help should be prepared to show an ID to register. Volunteers are asked to wear appropriate attire and bring their own water or snacks.

The FBI said Thursday that it is testing "items of interest" at its lab in Quantico, Virginia.

Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller is urging the public to comb through their properties meticulously for "any clues," including wooded areas or "outbuildings" such as sheds or barns.

Thinking of this sweet girl tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I'm lost. Near the end of the last thread, what is the "back to her" comment referring to and who said it??

It's so disheartening - this thread has slowed down.

This is in response to a post by Rott Mom in the previous thread.

I like Marc Klaas but I disagree with him on polygraphs. There not reliable enough for me. I also feel that LE can sometimes use them against innocent people. That's why I don't believe that people should automatically take them.

It's best to get advice from a lawyer before taking one. JMO.

I'm lost. Near the end of the last thread, what is the "back to her" comment referring to and who said it??
I think it referred to this thread getting off topic. We need to keep focused on Mariah

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

At the last press conference, the Sheriff or FBI (I can't recall) said that they have been in contact with the family and want to get Mariah "back to her." They then moved on and there was no follow up.

At the last press conference, the Sheriff or FBI (I can't recall) said that they have been in contact with the family and want to get Mariah "back to her." They then moved on and there was no follow up.

Back to her...family I assume?

I think it referred to this thread getting off topic. We need to keep focused on Mariah

Sorry, my O/T reply, too, but as far as "back to her" the sheriff said at presser that he'd had a long conversation with a family member and wanted to get Mariah "back to her"

i read something yesterday here about someone finding a cellphone of a person the police told her was missing for 3 days. Anyone hear anymore about that?

What happened to the "live" feed that was working thru this link the other day?

i read something yesterday here about someone finding a cellphone of a person the police told her was missing for 3 days. Anyone hear anymore about that?

I do not remember this. Was it in this case - Mariah Woods?

What happened to the "live" feed that was working thru this link the other day?

Which link are you referring to? Since it is night now in NC I don't think there'll be any live coverage.

This is in response to a post by Rott Mom in the previous thread.

I like Marc Klaas but I disagree with him on polygraphs. There not reliable enough for me. I also feel that LE can sometimes use them against innocent people. That's why I don't believe that people should automatically take them.

It's best to get advice from a lawyer before taking one. JMO.

Just to clarify (in case I misrepresented) if referring to my post about Nancy Grace interview, Mr. Klaas made no reference to polygraphs. It was NG that brought it up. I do agree that they are not reliable but they can be beneficial.

23915525_1553707788049027_216437840929825001_n (2).jpg

Just putting this here with valuable information

I have been faithfully reading everything posted here for the past 5 days. Some person posted that lives in Jacksonville nc near there she found a cell phone and turned it into the police. They told her it was from a person that had been missing three days. I am just repeating what I read. Here

A few days ago it was a "live" feed and a few people were posting as they literally watched.

It didn't have anything to do with this case, a member just commented that they had found a cellphone in their work parking lot and turned it in to security and the cops later showed up and said it belonged to someone who was missing. I don't think they knew who the missing person was...it might have been back in Thread #2 that it was brought up? I can't remember who it was, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.