UK UK - Darren Tunstall, 20, Walthamstow, London, 3 Dec 1992

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Darren Tunstall was 20 years old when he was last seen by his parents and sister at their family home in Walthamstow on December 3, 1992. He never returned home after telling his mother and father he was going to visit friends one weekend. At the time The Met investigated the circumstances of his disappearance and it was deemed non-suspicious.

Darren is 6ft 4ins tall with size 15 feet. Family say he liked spending time on his own and loved the outdoors and open spaces.

He would have been familiar with parts of Cornwall and Ireland due to spending previous holidays in these locations.

7131433.jpg

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/ne...ea_to_trace_son_25_years_after_disappearance/

Were the friends interviewed? any girlfriends? did he work?

Maybe clutching at straws but he liked spending time on his own, yet it is said he went away to visit friends, so it would seem from the little information available that this was out of character for him.

Maybe it's just me but the photo on the left shows a face which is broad at the temples and triangular in shape and whose eyes are peculiarly widely spaced - much more so than the longer narrower face of the image on the right whose eyes are set much closer to the centre of the face. How on earth did they create the one from the other? Or is it just down to the different angle and lighting?

Maybe it's just me but the photo on the left shows a face which is broad at the temples and triangular in shape and whose eyes are peculiarly widely spaced - much more so than the longer narrower face of the image on the right whose eyes are set much closer to the centre of the face. How on earth did they create the one from the other? Or is it just down to the different angle and lighting?

It looks like 2 different people, whilst aging has to be accounted for I cannot see where the artist got the idea he would look like this.
The small parts of the ears I can see certainly do not look right.

It looks like 2 different people, whilst aging has to be accounted for I cannot see where the artist got the idea he would look like this.
The small parts of the ears I can see certainly do not look right.

Agreed, nose is completely off as well as the top lip for a start.

Is there no photo of Darren closer to the age he went missing? So sad if not.

December 2017 -
Mum appeals for missing Darren Tunstall who vanished in east London 25 years ago

image.jpg

Snaps of Darren as a boy growing up in east London. Picture source: Met Police

Darren was 20 when he was last seen by his family on December 3, 1992. He was living with his parents and sister in Walthamstow when he went missing after saying he was visiting friends over the weekend.

The missing person case file remains open to this day. But Darren’s family have never given up hope of finding him and have been working with the Missing People charity over the years. Darren is 6ft 4ins tall with size 15 shoes.

Mum appeals for missing Darren Tunstall who vanished in east London 25 years ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back