GUILTY UK - Hakeem Hussain, 7, froze to death, Birmingham, 26 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
A boy aged seven who dreamed of becoming a doctor is thought to have frozen to death outside his home. Hakeem Hussain was declared dead at the scene after paramedics were called to a property in Birmingham at 7.30am on Sunday. The schoolboy is believed to have been outdoors for some time and had reportedly suffered a cardiac arrest.

46D8C4DD00000578-5133293-image-a-5_1512070178993.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-boy-dies-freezing-weather.html#ixzz502PNhvdV

Poor little soul.
34 degrees Fahrenheit (felt like). He had to be out there at least more than an hourish. More questions than answers. Neighbors not see him out there until he was found? How did he get out there? The mother and uncle had to be out (maybe on something) not to here. It's a townhouse neighbor. SO surprised no one heard or saw anything.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

34 degrees Fahrenheit (felt like). He had to be out there at least more than an hourish. More questions than answers. Neighbors not see him out there until he was found? How did he get out there? The mother and uncle had to be out (maybe on something) not to here. It's a townhouse neighbor. SO surprised no one heard or saw anything.

*(felt like) that day

She was jailed for 20 years after being convicted of gross negligence manslaughter following a trial at Coventry Crown Court - where the judge, Mr Justice Dove, blamed Hakeem's death on "catastrophic and deplorable" parenting

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back