Recovered/Located UT - Pauline 'Polly' Lynch, 32, Murray, 29 Nov 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Police in Murray are asking for the public's help in locating a woman missing since November 29.

Police are looking for 32-year-old Pauline (Polly) Lynch. She was last seen leaving a family member's house after a birthday dinner on Wednesday. Police consider her at risk due to the emotional state she was in when she left.

The family last heard from her when she sent a message to them on Wednesday. She does not have her cell phone but may have a tablet with data. There has not been any credit card usage since Friday.

The family feels the best chance at locating her is for the public to help in locating her car. Again it is described as a blue 2015 Hyundai Elantra that has a temporary tag in the back window. There is a placard with a logo for Rand's Auto Sales where the license plate should be.

http://www.good4utah.com/news/local...-for-help-in-locating-missing-woman/873514766
927028fbdf4c4f1ccea75e4c19b43c52.jpg

If that's an iPad, her whereabouts can be traced by the device. If it's on a data plan shared by family members that would be super easy. Otherwise, LE would have to work with whomever she has her data plan through.

I hope she is found soon, and that she gets the proper support for whatever has her so upset.

The woman that Polly states on FB that she is in a relationship with has made no mention of her in any way lately and nothing about a friend being missing. I'm thinking they broke up.

If Polly ever finds her way to this thread I would say to her:

Polly, we are strangers but we love you. Remember that no matter what is going on in your life, love does conquer all. Real love. God's love. We love you!

I would also say that Polly is very lucky. Most of the women who disappear are found and end up with a toe tag on them. Polly gets another shot at this adventure called life.

Live large Polly! Merry Christmas.

If Polly ever finds her way to this thread I would say to her:

Polly, we are strangers but we love you. Remember that no matter what is going on in your life, love does conquer all. Real love. God's love. We love you!

I would also say that Polly is very lucky. Most of the women who disappear are found and end up with a toe tag on them. Polly gets another shot at this adventure called life.

Live large Polly! Merry Christmas.
Wonderful Post!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie