OH - Dayton, Fentanyl bust - enough to kill 1 million 11/30/17

Tillicum

Reaction score
2 men indicted for trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 1 million people.

Two men have been federally indicted in Dayton for possession with intent to distribute more than 2,000 grams of fentanyl — an amount a U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency website indicated could cause one million fatal overdoses.

Jose Alonso Rios, 35, and Jesus Olegario Vidal Portillo, 21, were each indicted on conspiracy and possession of fentanyl — charges that could lead to prison sentences of 10 years to life if they are convicted.

Snipped

Rios’ vehicle stopped at an ER in Huber Heights, and Rios was observed walking in with a blue bag, the complaint said. About an hour later, the special agent wrote, law enforcement saw a minor boy walk out of the ER with the blue bag and leave it near a dumpster.

The complaint said the boy was checking out vehicles and watched as a man — later identified as Vidal — got out of a gray Toyota Corolla and retrieve the bag.

Troopers stopped Vidal’s vehicle, a K-9 detected narcotics and two 1,000-plus gram bricks of what field tested positive for fentanyl was found on the passenger floorboard, according to the complaint.

More at link. I can't believe this man would put his son at risk with this deadly drug!

Terrible!

I hear they’re now mixing fentanyl into meth—a huge problem in West Virginia

Here is what I want to know....was there something in the blue bag that Rios took into the ER? Or was it empty and drugs came out of the hospital? Not clear in the article.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Here is what I want to know....was there something in the blue bag that Rios took into the ER? Or was it empty and drugs came out of the hospital? Not clear in the article.

IDK, I assumed he had the drugs while staying at the motel and made the drop at the hospital. This happened 30 minutes from me and it scares the you know what out of me. We worry about terrorist attacks and mass shootings, but think of what could happen depending on who could get their hands on this stuff. Especially in this quantity.

IDK, I assumed he had the drugs while staying at the motel and made the drop at the hospital. This happened 30 minutes from me and it scares the you know what out of me. We worry about terrorist attacks and mass shootings, but think of what could happen depending on who could get their hands on this stuff. Especially in this quantity.
I know what you mean, Tillicum. This drug thing is scary. Even more dangerous than the 1960s.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back