US embassy 'sound attack' victims brain damage proven

Moshimo

Reaction score
Symptoms include "..ear complaints and hearing loss, dizziness, headache, fatigue, cognitive issues, and difficulty sleeping" according to the most complete list of symptoms provided so far via a federal travel warning..
https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ies/traveladvisories/cuba-travel-warning.html

At the heart of this mystery is an apparent defiance of known scientific properties. First off, victims report that unlike normal sounds, the 'sound' is directional. Meaning you can here it in one spot, move a few feet and it is gone, to the degree of one person in a bed being able to hear it and the other not. From my understanding of acoustic waves, low frequency waves tend to be stronger in all directions whereas higher frequency waves tend to scatter and break up more easily, thus being more directional from the sound source. Apparently some low sounds were reported but mostly these higher frequencies.

The problem is that sound has never been shown to cause physiological damage like this, not due to the body's interaction with high frequency waves.If anything, the symptoms of the apparent attacks seem to align more with some type of electromagnetic radiation, but a futuristic sniper armed with an electromagnetic gun capable of hitting victims through walls sounds pretty crazy too. And what an implication, the entire cellphone industry hangs on the perception that its emf is safe, so you can bet your bonnet that now that the victims of this case have been proven to have white matter damage, industry insiders and feds galore will be hanging on every future turn of this screw, in my opinion.

I ran a frequency analyzer on the 'sound' and here is what I came up with, a spike around 7.1k and a big low end hump, seemingly comb-filtered as others have mentioned..
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/Moshimo23/001_zpsfnkp8c6v.png

Another way to look at it as that it as if the 1k region, the region for human voice, has been scooped out. Given that these events occurred at the US embassy in an area associated with antiquated technology, my guess is that somebody rigged up some slapdash spy equipment that is inadvertently frying its victims. Sure doesn't explain why people report being woken up by the sound? Maybe once the persons using the equipment found out what it was doing continued to do so as an experiment? I have heard that civilians have also reported being targeted. If somebody accidentally created a new kind of weapon, well, the implications are rather obvious why that would garner international attention.

"Research conducted by the U.S. military decades ago showed that short, intense "pulses" of microwaves could affect tissue in the head in a way that was interpreted by the ear as sound, meaning that a microwave device could potentially "beam" sounds directly into people's heads.If that were the case, the sounds wouldn't show up on a recording."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cuba-health-attacks-heres-the-sound-u-s-diplomats-heard-ap/

But if microwave pulses can trigger sound vibrations inside the human brain, could they also trigger audible sounds by inadvertently vibrating another object in the focus vicinity of the target? That could explain why victims report hearing similar sounds yet sometimes with different accompanying frequencies. It might also allude to the peculiar, directional nature of the sound... the target hears a response in their head, someone or a recording device in the targets immediate vicinity could pick up the sounds created by unintended local vibrations, but someone a few feet away would not be able to hear faint, high pitch sounds produced by unintended, secondary vibrational responses, easily especially with background noise like AC, etc.
One symptom of microwave radiation is a creeping sensation on the skin, very reminiscent of the Cuban embassy victims' report of a breeze-like sensation.

[FONT=&amp]"Microwaves can be easily broadcast and received via aerial antennas. Unlike radio waves, microwave signals can be focused by antennas just as a searchlight concentrates light into a narrow beam. Signals are transmitted directly from a source to a receiver site. Reliable microwave signal range does not extend very far beyond the visible horizon."
[/FONT]
http://www.scienceclarified.com/Ma-Mu/Microwave-Communication.html

This story seems to be getting very interesting. I was a bit skeptical at first when I heard about this several months ago. But it now appears that is indeed something going on down there, and there is actual physical evidence, injuries.

If this is what it seems on the surface to be - a wave weapon capable of focusing on an individual target - it is terrifying. Maybe all of the "foil hat" theorists aren't all that crazy.

It doesn't seem to me to make sense for the Cubans to have done this, unless the purpose was supposed to have been surveillance, not injury. But if it was a weapon, then who would have a motive for injuring US embassy staff. I would have to say, someone who wants the US out of Cuba again. Cuba and Cubans want US trade and dollars coming in. But I am sure the Russians aren't happy about the US being back in Cuba. The Chinese also have been investing there as well. Either of them would have the means to develop such technology.

If this is what it seems on the surface to be - a wave weapon capable of focusing on an individual target - it is terrifying. Maybe all of the "foil hat" theorists aren't all that crazy.

a055.gif

It doesn't seem to me to make sense for the Cubans to have done this, unless the purpose was supposed to have been surveillance, not injury. But if it was a weapon, then who would have a motive for injuring US embassy staff. I would have to say, someone who wants the US out of Cuba again. Cuba and Cubans want US trade and dollars coming in. But I am sure the Russians aren't happy about the US being back in Cuba. The Chinese also have been investing there as well. Either of them would have the means to develop such technology.

Yeah, a third party setting Cuba up makes waaay more sense than anything I've been able to come with. My best theory still looks like Swiss Cheese, even to me. That idea makes me want to research the timeline to compare the first attack reports with the current progress in US-Cuba relations.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back