Minneapolis man making a documentary

I expect this will be an emotionally charged story of the impact Jacob’s abduction had on Minnesotans and others. It’s being previewed right at this moment in Stillwater, MN.

Patty recently turned down an offer to participate in a documentary produced by the ID channel. That program would have focused more on the investigation.

Why did she turn it down?

I expect this will be an emotionally charged story of the impact Jacob’s abduction had on Minnesotans and others. It’s being previewed right at this moment in Stillwater, MN.

Patty recently turned down an offer to participate in a documentary produced by the ID channel. That program would have focused more on the investigation.

I'm looking forward to seeing this. As someone who grew up in a small town in Minnesota and was the same age as Jacob, it's difficult to put into words how much of an impact this case had on all of us. Your book focused on the investigation, which was fine and well done on your part, but I am looking forward to works like this that focus more on the emotional impact of the case.

As for why Patty turned it down, I imagine their family is trying to remove themselves from the public eye as much as they can now that the case has been solved. They needed publicity when Jacob's whereabouts were unknown in order to keep interest and attention on the case. I'm guessing they just want some privacy and normalcy now, and I don't blame them a bit for that.

I'm looking forward to seeing this. As someone who grew up in a small town in Minnesota and was the same age as Jacob, it's difficult to put into words how much of an impact this case had on all of us. Your book focused on the investigation, which was fine and well done on your part, but I am looking forward to works like this that focus more on the emotional impact of the case.

As for why Patty turned it down, I imagine their family is trying to remove themselves from the public eye as much as they can now that the case has been solved. They needed publicity when Jacob's whereabouts were unknown in order to keep interest and attention on the case. I'm guessing they just want some privacy and normalcy now, and I don't blame them a bit for that.

They went for a documentary on emotions that certainly is more invasive than a show on investigation.

It is their choice, of course, but I wonder why

Do you think maybe they felt they had more control over the content of the one someone familiar to them is making vs. The one ID would make (possibly more entertainment content IYKWIM)?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They went for a documentary on emotions that certainly is more invasive than a show on investigation.

It is their choice, of course, but I wonder why

I think filming for this documentary started before Jacob was found, as there's footage of Patty and Jerry in their house right before the press conference they gave in their driveway regarding Heinrich's arrest as a person of interest in 2015. I'm only speculating, but maybe they thought participating in this documentary was necessary to maintain the public's interest in the case since Jacob had not yet been found.

Now that he's been found, they really don't need and likely don't want the attention.

I think filming for this documentary started before Jacob was found, as there's footage of Patty and Jerry in their house right before the press conference they gave in their driveway regarding Heinrich's arrest as a person of interest in 2015. I'm only speculating, but maybe they thought participating in this documentary was necessary to maintain the public's interest in the case since Jacob had not yet been found.

Now that he's been found, they really don't need and likely don't want the attention.

This documentary is being made and completed. The other one about the investigation is not being made

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back