Found Deceased NJ - Shanaya Coley, 24, Paterson, 5 Dec 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A Paterson, New Jersey woman who has been reported missing may have been abducted in her own car, New Jersey State Police say.

Shanaya Coley, 24, was last seen 10:49 p.m. Tuesday, in the area of Colonial Avenue in Paterson.

Detectives believe that Coley may have been injured and possibly abducted in her own car. Her car is described as a silver 2013 Nissan Altima, N.J. registration R74HRX.

http://pix11.com/2017/12/06/missing-paterson-new-jersey-woman-possibly-abducted-police/amp/

fc7ce166dda1a6beb8d53fdf0ef2f566.jpg

That sounds very concerning. Wonder why they think she was injured, maybe they found blood.

Oh No!

Missing Woman's Blood, Glasses Found In Parking Lot: Report

Shanaya Coley may have been abducted in her car Tuesday night. She had taken out a restraining order against "an unknown person."

A missing Paterson woman's blood and glasses were found in her apartment complex's parking lot, as authorities continue to investigation her possible abduction, according to a report.

Coley has a 3-year-old son, NBC reported, and may be hurt, but the extent of her injuries is not known. She was heading to work when she was abducted, according to the report.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/wayne/...womans-blood-glasses-found-parking-lot-report

The FBI has now gotten involved in the search for Coley.

Shanaya Coley was last seen at her home shortly before 11 pm on Tuesday. A nurse’s aid, Coley was set to work that night at Eastern Christian Children’s Retreat in Wyckoff. But somewhere between her front door and her car, a violent struggle occurred, and Coley never made it to work.

Her father hopes his daughter will return home before her son’s 4th birthday, on Dec. 23.

https://www.theroot.com/blood-and-glasses-found-in-parking-lot-in-case-of-missi-1821117969

If you watch the video at the top of the MSM article with the interview with the father, the reporter states there was an anonymous witness who called police when they saw a woman being stabbed, then placed in the trunk of a vehicle. The police are looking at surveillance video. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...us-Nissan-Altima-Investigation-462535463.html

Police told Coley his daughter was apparently stabbed before being taken away in her car - along with her phone and her son's Christmas gifts.

A second phone belonging to Shanaya was in the house in the possession of her son who was playing with the device, Coley said.

Investigators are working with that phone to access information from the missing phone, Foley said.

He added that the FBI is now involved in the investigation.

http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/in...und_where_daughter_was_abducted_dad_says.html

Dénouement;13803747 said:
Police told Coley his daughter was apparently stabbed before being taken away in her car - along with her phone and her son's Christmas gifts.

A second phone belonging to Shanaya was in the house in the possession of her son who was playing with the device, Coley said.

Investigators are working with that phone to access information from the missing phone, Foley said.

He added that the FBI is now involved in the investigation.

http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/in...und_where_daughter_was_abducted_dad_says.html

That's good. I don't know if the local PD would have a bloodstain pattern analyst on staff but the FBI will. That can help determine the severity of the wound, whether it was sharp force or blunt force (weapon type) and castoff can show if more than one blow was struck.

I currently live in NJ and Paterson is a VERY dangerous and VERY bad area...My husband does not even like to take my kids or I there. I can see JerseyGirl in here and if shes in north Jersey can confirm- not a good area.

I think this is probably someone she knows who knew when she was alone and caught her then. People saw more and arent speaking bc its a bad area. jmo too!!

I know this case doesn’t sound good... but I hope that Shanaya is found quickly. Her family is frantic, and her poor little boy is probably wondering where his mama is. :(

I currently live in NJ and Paterson is a VERY dangerous and VERY bad area...My husband does not even like to take my kids or I there. I can see JerseyGirl in here and if shes in north Jersey can confirm- not a good area.

I think this is probably someone she knows who knew when she was alone and caught her then. People saw more and arent speaking bc its a bad area. jmo too!!

Please.
"People saw more and aren't talking because it's a bad area"

Paterson isn't some complete hellhole, it's an industrial city that fell on some hard times and has a lot working class and working poor families living in it. Yes, there's crime like a lot of cities without lots of resources, but there's also great stuff and lots of great people there. It's pretty insulting to the community to call their home VERY bad. Think about it.

Good lord.

Anyway, this is very concerning. The entire train station in Newark was papered with her missing posters today, on every wall, in each stairwell, and all platforms. Hopefully someone commuting through will recognize her car which may be the best lead they'd have. Crossing my fingers she's only injured and not worse. How terrible for her family.

WHO was the restraining order taken out on? Is there a way to find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please.
"People saw more and aren't talking because it's a bad area"

Paterson isn't some complete hellhole, it's an industrial city that fell on some hard times and has a lot working class and working poor families living in it. Yes, there's crime like a lot of cities without lots of resources, but there's also great stuff and lots of great people there. It's pretty insulting to the community to call their home VERY bad. Think about it.

Good lord.

Anyway, this is very concerning. The entire train station in Newark was papered with her missing posters today, on every wall, in each stairwell, and all platforms. Hopefully someone commuting through will recognize her car which may be the best lead they'd have. Crossing my fingers she's only injured and not worse. How terrible for her family.

Im not here to argue with you, just speaking the truth- Paterson is a bad area. I think people living in Paterson already know its a bad area and its not some big surprise. Check out the crime info for Paterson, one of the most violent cities in NJ.

I did find a family friend on twitter who was pleading for her return and inquired if she knew who the restraining order was against but she did not reply.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back