Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredtopost

Reaction score
*UPDATE* MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND ARRESTED MARIAH PRESUMED DEAD
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tlcya - ETA IMAGE OF MISSING CHILD

attachment.php

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Media Thread

Previous Thread #6
Thread #7

Attachments

• mariah2.jpg
    mariah2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 173
Man accused of moving the body of 3-year-old Mariah Woods held on $1 million bail
By M.L. NESTEL
Dec 4, 2017

Earl Kimrey, the man charged with withholding information from North Carolina investigators who were searching for 3-year-old Mariah Woods, appeared before a North Carolina judge on Monday. Mariah was found dead over the weekend in a creek after an extensive search that included FBI officials.

Kimrey, the 32-year-old live-in boyfriend of Mariah's mother, Kristy Woods, answered all of the judge's questions and was held in the Onslow County Detention Center on $1 million bail. His next court appearance is Dec. 18.

Documents: Missing toddler sexually abused

The document lists several acts of abuse, including accusing Adolphus Earl Kimrey of hitting the boys with a belt and one of them in the face, causing a nosebleed, and sexual abuse against 3-year-old Mariah.

One of the brothers said Kristy Woods, the children’s mother, knew of the sexual abuse and that she allegedly “failed to protect the juveniles from exposure to sexual abuse,” according to the document.

YouTube Video

As per Tricia the mother is no longer considered a victim and we are allowing discussion of the YouTube video. "The tooth paste is out of the tube" so to speak.

That being said, NO name calling or descriptive posts wishing her the torture chamber or along those lines. Websleuths does not roll like that. PERIOD.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this.

Dear Websleuths Members,

HLN's Ashleigh Banfield somehow received an actual CPS report about Mariah's family.

According to the official report, Mariah's brother said the boyfriend did sexually abuse her, and saw it happen.

The boys also told CPS that the boyfriend, Earl Kimery, beat them.

According to the report, the boys say their mom knew.

While Mariah's mother Kristy Woods, has not been charged she is no longer considered an innocent victim in this case.

PLEASE DO NOT START CALLING ANYONE NAMES OR DESCRIBING HOW YOU WANT THEM TO DIE. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT. NO MORE WARNINGS.

As emotional as this case is we need to keep the case discussion going. When you post your description of what you want to happen to a perp, or you start calling people names, you bring the case discussion to a halt.

While I agree with everyone's sentiment it has no place in this discussion.

Otherwise, you can discuss Kristy Wood. You can sleuth her background. You can use what is in the report as reported by Ashleigh Banfield but please be sure you stick to the parts of the report that are actually from the CPS report. Banfield tends to add her opinion and make it sound like fact.

Please do not make more work for our already overworked mods. Remember the rules

Thank you,

Tricia

Bumpity Bump

(posted this in the last thread but bringing here as well just because it's new info)

I can't believe the mom is trying to pin it on the 10 year old son. According to Nancy Grace's website EK is blaming it on the 10 year old son but LE is not buying it. It says in the article they awaiting the autopsy before pressing more charges. Also it looks the Dad and his GF are the ones who released the CPS file in hopes that they can get custody of the boys. Def seems like an arrest could be coming for the mother.

Kimrey is currently in jail after authorities found Mariah’s lifeless body in a creek. As CrimeOnline previously reported, authorities found Mariah in the Shelter Creek in Pender County, North Carolina, just 20 minutes away from her Jacksonville home, on Saturday.

According to Cradt, Hunter reportedly tried to blame the little girl’s death on her 10-year-old son.

Craft told CrimeOnline‘s Nancy Grace that law enforcement reportedly isn’t buying Hunter’s alleged story, but the cause of death hasn’t been confirmed, pending official autopsy results.

“They’re [law enforcement] are trying to figure out exactly what happened,” Craft told Grace.

Meanwhile, Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller said that as of Weds., there are still no additional criminal charges in regards to Mariah’s case. Kimrey remains in jail on charges of removing Mariah’s deceased body and concealing her death, along with burglary, larceny, possession of stolen property, and obstruction of justice. He’s not currently facing murder charges for the Mariah’s death, but authorities are still awaiting the results of the toddler’s autopsy.
“We’re not ruling out anything,” Miller said. “We go where the evidence takes us.”

Hunter is not currently facing any criminal charges. However, Miller is asking the public to be patient and understanding, as the legal process can take time– and divulging information to the public prematurely could cause issues with the investigation.
More here:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/...explains-why-he-leaked-cps-custody-paperwork/

(posted this in the last thread but bringing here as well just because it's new info)

I can't believe the mom is trying to pin it on the 10 year old son. According to Nancy Grace's website EK is blaming it on the 10 year old son but LE is not buying it. It says in the article they awaiting the autopsy before pressing more charges. Also it looks the Dad and his GF are the ones who released the CPS file in hopes that they can get custody of the boys. Def seems like an arrest could be coming for the mother.

More here:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/...explains-why-he-leaked-cps-custody-paperwork/

I'm sorry but not for a minute do I believe AW's girlfriend knows KW told LE the 10-yo was involved nor do I believe the gf knows that LE doesn't believe KW's story.

LE aren't telling the public and they are not about to share such details with the angry ex-husband it because endangers the integrity of their investigation and is incredibly prejudicial if KW is arrested. It is irresponsible for Nancy Grace to be fanning the flames with such unsupported allegations. JMO

Hi... this is a technical question, please forgive in advance if not allowed in here. I use tapatalk on my cell to follow this forum, and am looking for something like that to use on my macbook too... it makes it a little easier for my only so so techy self. Anyone know of anything?

I'm sorry but not for a minute do I believe AW's girlfriend knows KW told LE the 10-yo was involved nor do I believe the gf knows that LE doesn't believe KW's story.

LE aren't telling the public and they are not about to share such details with the angry ex-husband it because endangers the integrity of their investigation and is incredibly prejudicial if KW is arrested. It is irresponsible for Nancy Grace to be fanning the flames with such unsupported allegations. JMO

Well I am not sure if you had seen it or not but the Dad and his GF said the police knew where to find Mariah's body because the father of Kristy told a friend of theirs that Kristy told him where Mariah was located at. I am betting that is how they knew this information as well . Also maybe it is just me but it seems everything the BF and GF have stated has been accurate so far so I kind of feel they are reliable at this point.

alwaysonmymind

Do you have link for your post?

Well I am not sure if you had seen it or not but the Dad and his GF said the police knew where to find Mariah's body because the father of Kristy told a friend of theirs what Kristy had told him about where she was located at. I am betting that is how they knew is from a friend who heard via Kristy's father. Also maybe it is just me but it seems everything the BF and GF have stated has been accurate so far so I kind of feel they are reliable at this point.

I sure don't find them reliable. They have an agenda. I do not believe Kristy told a friend where to find the body when the police were already breathing down her neck. LE has very carefully not said how they knew where to find the body.

Hi... this is a technical question, please forgive in advance if not allowed in here. I use tapatalk on my cell to follow this forum, and am looking for something like that to use on my macbook too... it makes it a little easier for my only so so techy self. Anyone know of anything?
I open my tapatalk emails on my PC and they open in browser and it works the same for me. Hope that helps. Just go to their website!

But is this a fact? What are their ages now?
Their ages do not matter so much as the fact that unfounded nasty rumors should not be posted as fact. That's not what WS is about. That's Topix kind of stuff, and not worth our time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I sure don't find them reliable. They have an agenda. I do not believe Kristy told a friend where to find the body when the police were already breathing down her neck. LE has very carefully not said how they knew where to find the body.

She didn’t tell a friend where to find the body...it was Kristys father that knew where the body was (allegedly). Maybe her father told the Police what he knew?

A random thought-

I'm wondering if Kristy has been in contact with Earl since his arrest? They've got to know that phone convos & visitations are recorded, but if they were "in it together" she's probably wondering by now if he's told them anything, and her curiosity may override common sense.

Oh to be that fly on the wall...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Please No more mention of rumors about ages. We do not allow rumors on Websleuths.
Thank You,
Tricia

Great. So I was going back to correct KH's age that I posted but my post had been removed but the FB rumor is still here. Well, I am done with this case.

Next will be Cummings jailhouse audio tapes 2.0
This so reminds me of them.

I was out this afternoon and evening and I finally gave up trying to catch up on the last pages of the prior thread.

As far as I understand the only new news is that Mariah's body has been positively identified and other topics are either speculation or rumor. Is that correct?

Any word on whether or not LE will release a COD?

Next will be Cummings jailhouse audio tapes 2.0
This so reminds me of them.

Agree. Thought of Haleigh right away last week. Poor little girl...wasn't there all that nonsense with Misty being taken from prison to supposedly "find" her? At least Mariah can be buried, some kind of blessing for her father I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy