OK - Fire in Pottawatomie County leads to bizarre kidnapping investigation

EuTuCroquet?

“What's happening to my special purpose!?”
Reaction score
Investigation: Naked man found wandering near Pink with gunshot wound

A response to a reported fire in Pink late Wednesday afternoon turned into firefighters finding a naked man wandering out of the woods with a gunshot wound as well as a car on fire in a ravine, prompting a manhunt, Pottawatomie County Sheriff Mike Booth said.

snip

The sheriff said the shooting victim reported three suspects were involved, so a manhunt began in the area. With help from a drone used by the Pottawatomie County Sheriff’s Office, Booth said one man surrendered to the drone flying overhead and was taken into custody.

odd there isn't more info out there about the search for the remaining two abductors

I want to know what happened. Sounds like an interesting story!

This is a "must follow."

Piqued my interest for sure. Hopefully they won't leave us hanging ....

“He was tied up in that motel room,” Naked man found injured; two arrested

https://www.google.com/amp/kfor.com...oom-naked-man-found-injured-two-arrested/amp/

Authorities believe he and three other suspects first burglarized a home in Cleveland County before making their way to a motel in Oklahoma City.

"They found blood evidence in a bathtub in that motel. We have learned, since then, our victim has claimed he was tortured and beaten in that bathtub, that he was tied up in that motel room," Booth said.

snip

"We believe our victim may have owed somebody in this group some money or somebody owed somebody some money," Booth said.

Part of the investigation includes how the car fire started.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back