Identified! KS - Montgomery Co., Female floating in Elk City Lake, Dec'17 - Cindy 'Pinky' Easom

Does it look like the first tattoo says Zachariah and maybe Elijah on the other side? Not sure why one looks like it’s upside down versus the other one. Elijah looks upside down.
I see a yin and yang in the same and maybe the continuation of the anchor theme? Kids names that hold her steady and fast?

The anchor is supposed to symbolize steadfastness. Google image search shows anchors with Roman numerals and the Roman numerals signifies birth day. 1-10, so January 10 since she’s most likely stateside. Could be 1-10, October 1 but I would guess unlikely in KS.

Does it look like the first tattoo says Zachariah and maybe Elijah on the other side? Not sure why one looks like it’s upside down versus the other one. Elijah looks upside down.
I see a yin and yang in the same and maybe the continuation of the anchor theme? Kids names that hold her steady and fast?

The anchor is supposed to symbolize steadfastness. Google image search shows anchors with Roman numerals and the Roman numerals signifies birth day. 1-10, so January 10 since she’s most likely stateside. Could be 1-10, October 1 but I would guess unlikely in KS.

I think you you are correct with the names and if you turn the picture sideways, it looks like the names are written on a crescent moon. I can also make out a star by it, but nothing else is clear to me.

By that Facebook page she’s been identified and I found the Facebook page of the alleged victim, can’t see any matching tattoos in her photos. Face looks very similar though. Hopefully authorities will release her name soon.

I did the same thing. Went through her whole profile going pretty far back and can't find any pics of those tattoos.

Some comments are saying that she's been identified, but I'm not seeing an official note that that is the case.

Montgomery County Sheriff's Office

**********Press Release***********
Update
The unidentified female from 12/07/2017 has been identified as Cindy "Pinky" Ann Eason, 33 year old female from Miami, OK.
Investigators from Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and Kansas Bereau of Investigations are currently investigating the incident as a homicide. If you have any information that could help investigators please call Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at 620-330-1000
Over the last 24 hours the Sheriff's Office has received many calls with information on the identity of Eason. Sheriff Robert Dierks would like to thank everyone for their tips and information. "It is a tremendous help when the community comes forward with information" Dierks said. Sheriff Dierks would ask for patience while the investigation is continuing, and asks you give the family privacy as they morn the loss if a loved one.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1993280864249602&id=1424207464490281

Looks like the lady that threatened her got arrested for it, too.

Thank you for updating. Hopefully justice is found swiftly.

Authorities identify woman found in Kansas lake

View attachment 127536

[....]

The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office on Friday identified the victims as 33-year-old Cindy "Pinky" Ann Easom of Miami, Oklahoma. Her death is being investigated as a homicide.

[....]

http://www.kake.com/story/37025213/authorities-identify-woman-found-in-kansas-lake

Looks like the lady that threatened her got arrested for it, too.

"A woman who appeared to have threatened Easom in a public Facebook post on Wednesday was booked late that night into the Tulsa County Jail in Oklahoma. *advertiser censored*Kansas Bureau of Investigation spokesperson was unable to confirm whether the arrest was connected to Easom's death, citing the ongoing investigation."

I found her fb but I couldn't find the fb threat. Maybe it's been deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found her fb but I couldn't find the fb threat. Maybe it's been deleted

It’s not actually on her page. You can find it if you search “Pinky Easom” on FB...it was posted on December 6th.

it must have been deleted though. I can find Pinky's fb but I cant find ANY posts related to her by others.

It’s not actually on her page. You can find it if you search “Pinky Easom” on FB...it was posted on December 6th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back