GUILTY MO - Jayda Kyle, 3, beaten to death, Jasper County, 27 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Jewels53

Reaction score
Missouri man killed toddler because she wouldn’t put on her pajamas, cops say

A Missouri man beat a 3-year-old to death because she refused to put on her pajamas, police said.

Jasper County prosecutors said on Thursday they charged Jalen Vaden, 22, with second-degree murder and child abuse after 3-year-old Jayda Kyle was found unresponsive in her bedroom. Jayda was the daughter of Vaden’s live-in girlfriend.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/0...use-wouldn-t-put-on-her-pajamas-cops-say.html

What is it with boyfriends and 3 yr olds?

Rest peacefully Jayda!

UPDATED: Carl Junction man charged with second-degree murder in girl's death

ayda Kyle, a Carl Junction 3-year-old, died from traumatic head injuries sustained when her mother's boyfriend, Jalen Dashawn Vaden, repeatedly threw her against the floor of her bedroom in a Nov. 27 dispute over the child's pajamas, according to a probable-cause affidavit filed Thursday by the Jasper County Sheriff's Office.

The affidavit says Vaden admitted to the acts in an interview with a sheriff's deputy on Wednesday.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/news/upd...cle_b206f6b8-db91-11e7-bda8-ff1dc9089226.html

This is an older article

Man severely beats 3-year-old who clings to life for three days before dying from injuries: Cops

Authorities in Missouri have arrested a man on suspicion that he fatally abused a toddler late last month.

According to the Joplin Globe, 22-year-old Jalen Da’Shawn Vaden was booked into Jasper County jail Wednesday as part of an investigation into the death of 3-year-old Jayda Kyle.

The girl died Friday afternoon, three days after police responded to a call from her Carl Junction home.

Reports indicate she was neither breathing nor conscious when authorities arrived. It was the first time police had been called to the home, according to records.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/...r-three-days-before-dying-from-injuries-cops/

This is where I live (Joplin). I am not personally acquainted with the parties involved, but Jalen is a half brother to my sister-in-law’s sister. The whole town is devastated by this precious girl’s murder. LOTS of speculation going around about what the mother knew, when she knew, etc. Not sure if I am allowed to link to the Justice for Jayda or the Prayers for Jayda Facebook pages? Don’t want to get in trouble, but I personally feel like there is more to this story that hasn’t been told yet. Let me know if I can link those pages please. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if he told all of them something else happened?!? What is with these men? Makes me sick

It was reported by the mother at first that they had put her to bed and came back 30 min later to check on her and she was unresponsive and had likely had a seizure. She also said that “daddy” (Jalen) was “so calm” and got her breathing again through CPR.

attachment.php

Missouri man allegedly killed toddler who wouldn't put on pajamas

CARL JUNCTION, Mo. – A 22-year-old man is charged with murder after he allegedly threw his girlfriend's daughter to the ground because the 3-year-old didn't put on her pajamas. Jalen Vaden is charged with abuse or neglect of a child resulting in death and second degree murder in the death of Jayda Kyle on November 27.

CBS affiliate KOAM reports that police describe Vaden as the girl's mother's "live-in boyfriend."

attachment.php

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missouri-man-allegedly-killed-toddler-who-wouldnt-put-on-pajamas/

Attachments

• IMG_9295.JPG
    IMG_9295.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_9296.JPG
    IMG_9296.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9298.JPG
    IMG_9298.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_9300.JPG
    IMG_9300.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 343
Police: Three-Year-Old Girl Dead, Man Arrested After Pajama Dispute

CARL JUNCTION, Mo. — A three-year-old is dead and a man is in jail following a fight about pajamas, according to police.

Jayda Kyle, 3, was found unresponsive in her bedroom Nov. 27. She was taken to Children’s Mercy in Kansas City, Mo. where she later died.

Read court documents here
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/koam/Docs/vadencharges.pdf

What a tough bit of gear he is. Killed a three year old for not putting her jamas on as he instructed.

It was reported by the mother at first that they had put her to bed and came back 30 min later to check on her and she was unresponsive and had likely had a seizure. She also said that “daddy” (Jalen) was “so calm” and got her breathing again through CPR.

So was Mom home then?

So was Mom home then?

Yes. Mom was home. She first stated on the Prayers page that they both had put her to bed and checked on her 30 min later and found her unresponsive. Then later she changed her story to she was in her room with TVs on all over the house and didn’t hear anything....

You can. Ppl can request to join if they want.

The group is secret now :(
I am a member and I have to invite ppl to join. There are tons of screenshots of messages from her to him, her to his family, her to other ppl that just don’t make sense. If someone has some ideas as to how I can add you guys to the group let me know. Since it is secret now, it can’t be found by search I don’t think.

The group is secret now :(
I am a member and I have to invite ppl to join. There are tons of screenshots of messages from her to him, her to his family, her to other ppl that just don’t make sense. If someone has some ideas as to how I can add you guys to the group let me know. Since it is secret now, it can’t be found by search I don’t think.

This would have to be done through private message. Meaning, if anyone here cares to be invited, they'd have to PM you to arrange the details.

This would have to be done through private message. Meaning, if anyone here cares to be invited, they'd have to PM you to arrange the details.

Ok, thank you. So does that mean also that I cannot post pics/screenshots of messages and such from that page to here?

Ok, thank you. So does that mean also that I cannot post pics/screenshots of messages and such from that page to here?

Yes, that is correct. It's against the terms of service.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back