James Bond Director Arrested

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The director of "Die Another Day" and "*advertiser censored*: State of the Union" was arrested for allegedly approaching an undercover cop and offering to perform a sex act for money. He was wearing a black wig and an off the shoulder dress. Mark Geragos is his attorney. Man he sure knows where to fish at the bottom of the bucket.

kato said:
The director of "Die Another Day" and "*advertiser censored*: State of the Union" was arrested for allegedly approaching an undercover cop and offering to perform a sex act for money. He was wearing a black wig and an off the shoulder dress. Mark Geragos is his attorney. Man he sure knows where to fish at the bottom of the bucket.
MG must be desperate for clients; of course representing this director, is probably still a step up for MG, after representing SP.

N. Zealand filmmaker arrested in drag in US prostitution sting

LOS ANGELES, United States (AFP) - New Zealand filmmaker Lee Tamahori, who directed the James Bond movie "Die Another Day," has been arrested in a Hollywood prostitution sting while dressed in drag. Tamahori, 55, was arrested on January 8 when he allegedly sought sex with an undercover policeman while clad in women's clothes, according to a criminal complaint filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court.

"Mr Tamahori was arrested for soliciting. I can confirm he was dressed in women's clothing at the time of the arrest," Officer Jason Lee of the Los Angeles Police Department said. Prosecutors confirmed they had filed two misdemeanour charges against the Hollywood filmmaker: agreeing to engage in an act of prostitution and unlawfully loitering on Hollywood's Santa Monica Boulevard.

http://tinyurl.com/d49yc

Marine Mom said:
I'm assuming the cop was a female. :waitasec: Not that it really makes a difference.

"He was arrested after approaching an undercover officer who was sitting in his car and offering to perform a sex act," Frank Mateljan of the Los Angeles City Attorney's office.

I think the guy must think he is a femme fatal to approach a cop sitting in his car for sex! MarineMom, I think he really likes the tough macho guys, which of course he himself is definately not!!!!! Gadzooks there are some real sicko's out there :eek: . I just hope he isn't married with childrem.

Actually it is so flippin' sick it is almost hilarious. :D YaYa :D

Scandi

I guess they don't pay Bond directors like they used to. :rolleyes:

Honestly, Hollywood has always been a hotbed for perverted behavior up to and including child molestation for as far backa s the silent era, because everyone's willing to look the other way if the perp is in "the business".

He directed the movie "Along came a spider".The killer in the movie dressed in drag.

What I don't understand is why this Director hired Geragos? Cripes, he got Wynona a guilty verdict with probabation which most think she could have got without any attorney at all, Michael Jackson fires him and he loses big time with Peterson.

jilly said:
What I don't understand is why this Director hired Geragos? Cripes, he got Wynona a guilty verdict with probabation which most think she could have got without any attorney at all, Michael Jackson fires him and he loses big time with Peterson.
He probably mistakenly thinks that MG is due to win one. I think that is referred to as faulty logic.

I bet his defense is going to be, he was researching a movie.

http://tmz.aol.com/article2?id=20060223125609990002

Director Cops a Plea
Prostitution charges dropped
By TMZ.COM STAFF

(Feb. 23, 1:05PM ET) -- Director Lee Tamahori has pled no contest to criminal trespass. In return, prostitution charges against him were dropped...

...Tamahori, who was not present for the court hearing, was placed on three years probation and ordered to attend an AIDS education course. He must also perform 15 days community service for the Hollywood Beautification Project.

IdahoMom said:
http://tmz.aol.com/article2?id=20060223125609990002

Director Cops a Plea
Prostitution charges dropped
By TMZ.COM STAFF

(Feb. 23, 1:05PM ET) -- Director Lee Tamahori has pled no contest to criminal trespass. In return, prostitution charges against him were dropped...

...Tamahori, who was not present for the court hearing, was placed on three years probation and ordered to attend an AIDS education course. He must also perform 15 days community service for the Hollywood Beautification Project.
So this way he doesn't have to reigster as a sex offender.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back