867 users online (196 members and 671 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135
Results 2,011 to 2,016 of 2016
    Websleuths is moving , I wonder if they will continue. This site is closing down on May 21.

Quote Originally Posted by winter2017 View Post
    Websleuths is moving , I wonder if they will continue. This site is closing down on May 21.
    It's not closing down... just switching to new software and will be offline for a couple of days.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-to-a-new-home

It’s a reasonable guess that DM’s statement later proved inconsistent with other evidence like cell phone records, witness statements etc., and that that’s a reason why his legal team is seeking to have it suppressed.

It sounds like MM might be a witness yet again? It’s been a fortunate thing for justice that she’s more or less one of the good guys.

He is using MS as his alibi that he was at MS s house when father died. MM is saying he left so proving he is lying. she hates DM and I guess any chance she can she will try to discredit him. She is not much better, I think she knew that DM and MS killed Laura and Tim Bosma. In the video with MS doing the rap about the murder of Laura she is in the video laughing and smiling. She said that MS and DM were in a happy mood when she say them after murdering Tim Bosma , she was no different , was smiling as MS rapped about murdering Laura.
    She actually has a job now , they better keep an eye on her , more bodies may start showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by winter2017 View Post
    He is using MS as his alibi that he was at MS s house when father died. MM is saying he left so proving he is lying. she hates DM and I guess any chance she can she will try to discredit him. She is not much better, I think she knew that DM and MS killed Laura and Tim Bosma. In the video with MS doing the rap about the murder of Laura she is in the video laughing and smiling. She said that MS and DM were in a happy mood when she say them after murdering Tim Bosma , she was no different , was smiling as MS rapped about murdering Laura.
    She actually has a job now , they better keep an eye on her , more bodies may start showing up.
    They better keep an eye on her? More bodies may start showing up?

I'm going to try to not go down this rabbit hole again, but this is a bit much. MM is not a murderer. As for the rap/video, she likely had no idea what it was really about. You can really lose yourself when you're a young, insecure girl, tied to, dependant on, and infatuated by a really bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey-St View Post
    They better keep an eye on her? More bodies may start showing up?

I'm going to try to not go down this rabbit hole again, but this is a bit much. MM is not a murderer. As for the rap/video, she likely had no idea what it was really about. You can really lose yourself when you're a young, insecure girl, tied to, dependant on, and infatuated by a really bad guy.
    Nope she was not as innocent as she tried to portray herself. I think she is a ticking time bomb and the next guy that comes along will persuade her to do whatever they want. She claimed to not know Laura , I don't believe it for one minute and I also believe she wore some of Laura s clothes after DM murdered Laura and the clothes were in the red bag that ended up in MS s room.
    Many others also think the same way about her , some have even much worse opinion of her. I think she got away with a lot and if there are more bodies and she was around , it would not be a surprise.

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135