KY KY - Kenneth Saunders, 31, Heidrick, 15 Aug 2015

JasonFutchLakeCityFL

Former Member
Reaction score
ENDANGERED MISSING PERSON
Kenneth Albert Saunders
i18DnGmcOzYpFDu7Kt0c-S1uehn0EOrO42X8QR6Kfse7wj2dfRGNrJHNwY3i0t_4-ETy2agHvyOTdzx3DZSv6Qeh5bU2RdxaehsJ0_9ClMs57YEmPMtfA2FYuTps_guqgNKHHCXh

Missing Since: 8/15/2015
From Heidrick, Knox Co., KY
DOB: 06/21/1984 (33 Yeas Old)
Height: 6'0 Weight: 180-250 lbs.
Last Known Location: Barbourville, KY and Jacksonville, FL

On August 15th, 2015 Kenneth Albert Saunders, 31, was last seen in the Barbourville, KY area and was last heard from around that time. Based on information provided by his separated wife who I reached out to, he was a truck driver moving trucks between Knox County, KY and Pasco County, FL; where he also had a girlfriend named Marlene G. Blair. She is considered to be the last person to have seen Saunders. Despite contact with local law enforcement, no news media has covered this case.

According to Saunders' wife, a friend reached out to his family and informed them that Saunders traveled to Jacksonville, FL for work. However, over the years, it was known that the family of Ms. Blair's and Blair herself had made threatening remarks toward Saunders while they were together. At one point, Ms. Blair's brother had threatened him with a gun. A welfare check was executed shortly after Saunders' disappearance by the Pasco Co. Sheriffs Office and according to some witnesses, Saunders was never seen at the residence.

Currently, the contacting agencies are the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, Pasco Co. Sheriffs Office and the Knox Co. Sheriffs Office.
Pasco Co. Sheriffs Office- 727-847-5878
Knox Co. Sheriffs Office- 606-546-3181

You Can Remain Anonymous when reporting your tips

Good morning~ the Endangered Missing bulletin/poster of Kenneth Saunders, is that a recent bulletin/poster generated by Pasco or Knox Sheriff Office? thank you

Good morning~ the Endangered Missing bulletin/poster of Kenneth Saunders, is that a recent bulletin/poster generated by Pasco or Knox Sheriff Office? thank you

I believe it is recent from Knox County. The investigators there are taking charge but there is also an open case in Pasco Co. as well; as that is where he was supposedly last seen.

I can’t believe there hasn’t been sleuthing on this poor guy! I don’t know him, and just happened by his case when looking at the FB Kentucky missing persons page. I've never posted on here before, but for some reason this man stood out to me like someone should be telling what they know. After the messages to his ex-wife, and the GF moving after acting so aloof about him supposedly going to Florida look for Work three months earlier and no contact being made to his father or his children. Where could he be? What could have happened to him? It’s sad that after this long, and the questionable circumstances surrounding his disappearance, that it hasn’t gotten more attention! Come on rockstar sleuthers, where ya at? To his loved ones I am sorry that you’ve had to live this long with no answers! I hope you he is found safe and soon!

http://www.missingveterans.com/2015/kenneth-albert-saunders/
http://charleyproject.org/case/kenneth-albert-saunders
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/40488
https://m.facebook.com/pg/findingkenneth1/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

WOW how terrible. I have never seen his case. Hopefully we can get his name out there more.

So did they find the truck he was said to be last seen in ??

So did they find the truck he was said to be last seen in ??

Not to my knowledge. I am currently on another site, that can’t be quoted here, that gives some scary details about a certain family but nothing else anywhere about the truck, that I have seen anyway.

*waving hello*

Welcome! !!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Not to my knowledge. I am currently on another site, that can’t be quoted here, that gives some scary details about a certain family but nothing else anywhere about the truck, that I have seen anyway.

I'll sleuth around also. Welcome :) :)

I can’t believe there hasn’t been sleuthing on this poor guy! I don’t know him, and just happened by his case when looking at the FB Kentucky missing persons page. I've never posted on here before, but for some reason this man stood out to me like someone should be telling what they know. After the messages to his ex-wife, and the GF moving after acting so aloof about him supposedly going to Florida look for Work three months earlier and no contact being made to his father or his children. Where could he be? What could have happened to him? It’s sad that after this long, and the questionable circumstances surrounding his disappearance, that it hasn’t gotten more attention! Come on rockstar sleuthers, where ya at? To his loved ones I am sorry that you’ve had to live this long with no answers! I hope you he is found safe and soon!

http://www.missingveterans.com/2015/kenneth-albert-saunders/
http://charleyproject.org/case/kenneth-albert-saunders
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/40488
https://m.facebook.com/pg/findingkenneth1/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

I was really hoping we could create a stir with this Websleuths page. His ex wife Sunni requested me to make this Websleuths page for him and asked that I worked on it a little. Unfortunately, there hasn’t been a solid lead other than the fact that all arrows are pointing to the ex girlfriend, who may have answers.
So far I’m not aware of any human remains found as of recent to match them up with Kenneth; however something deep inside is telling me he’s still alive.
I came across an old Topix discussion from last year and there was a lot of fighting amongst the ex and some of Knox County’s citizens. The rumors were ranging from Kenneth ditching Sunni for a new life and got selfish to he probably shot himself because of the madness he was encountering.
Nonetheless, Topix isn’t the place to entertain rumors. One family just wants answers and I hope we at Websleuths can help.
I posted in December. I ask everyone to please share and discuss this case and comb through every nook and cranny!

You believe he&#8217;s still alive? That&#8217;s encouraging, because I have to say with no bank activity and his SSN not being used, no family memebers being contacted and the drama with the psychotic family he was entangled with I haven&#8217;t had a lot of hope. <modsnip: rumor>

Last edited by a moderator:
Article from July 2019

Knox County Sheriff continues investigation

Most recently, and despite wet and rainy conditions, Knox County Sheriff Mike Smith, acted on information about the possible location of Mr. Saunders on Monday.

With the help of Knox County Special Operations Rescue Team, and K-9 units from Campbell County, Tennessee and Pikeville, Kentucky, two locations in Knox County were combed in search of any trace of Saunders, who was reported missing by his father in August of 2015.

Kenneth Albert Saunders – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Saunders was last seen in Heidrick, Kentucky on August 5, 2015. He was driving a white Dodge Ram 2500 pickup truck at the time. He has never been heard from again. His father contacted Saunders's girlfriend after three months passed without hearing from his son. Saunders's girlfriend, who is the mother of his two children, stated he had gone to Jacksonville, Florida to find a job.

Saunders was estranged from his wife, but they were still on good terms. The last time she spoke to him was in July 2015. Saunders sounded stressed at the time and his wife asked if he was all right. He replied, "At this second no, but I will be."

After his disappearance, Saunders's girlfriend moved to Florida. He had had a volatile relationship with her, but she hasn't been named as a suspect in his case. Few details are available in Saunders's disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back