FL FL - John Degnan, 20, Fort Lauderdale, 2 Nov 1980

Florida has A LOT of sets of unidentified remains that could be him, but they don't have DNA, and DNA is the only biometric John has. That's really too bad. Florida needs to either step up its game somehow or fingerprints or dental records need to be found for John.

His middle name is Thomas according to Ft. Lauderdale police dept missing persons. He would be 57 and turning 58 in January. John Thomas Degnan , age 56 on intelius.com Has one relative listed, male age 47 with different last name. He has a fb under Jack and I swear it looks just like him, just older. Same exact nose, ears, hairline, eyes, just a year off.

Here's the full photo if anyone wants to compaire the fb person to see what I mean https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/37216

Despite the height difference, I wonder if John could potentially be a good candidate to be 1988's Julie Doe in Clermont? Saying goodbye for a while (perhaps to explore a different gender identity)...I am finding a facial resemblance too. Disappearing in 1980 would give him more than enough time to receive the implants Julie had that were done before 1984. I am really stuck on the height difference but everything else makes sense to me...thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back