Tammie Menendez's book, 'They Thought We'd Never Make It'

LaMer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, I bought the book! Curiosity kills the cat sometimes :p Thought maybe, just maybe, there might possilby be someone else here as nosey as I, who would be curious to read about Tammie and Eric--aha Mr. and Mrs. Eric Menendez! :doh:

I must admit, it SURE was interesting! Even tho Class-Z posted, not worth it, it is worth it, and she and I have had many conversations about Tammie's book. For any psyche major or non-psyche major, I'm sure it would be a treasure journeying into the mind of this woman, who married Eric Menendez.

And Eric included a 'free' chapter, written by none other than Eric, himself!!!

Link to Tammie's book site-

http://erikmenendez.com/home/

Tammie sells the book for $24.95, so 2nd hand, perfect condition, free chapter written by Eric, it can be yours for $10.00 and free shipping. :blowkiss: Real Deal eh? Worth the read, especially if you followed the Menedez brother's trials, even it you didn't too. I followed their first trial, somewhat, but missed the second trial. Tammie also tells about her traumatic life experience with her former husband and how she caught him molesting her daughter, who was a senior in high-school at the time, also how she and Eric connect and really understand each other-spiritually their souls are united. :waitasec: From their prior life experiences concerning 'child molestation', Eric's claim to Tammie he was molested, which I personally never believed, and her daughter being molested, they have formed a bond. A spiritual bond.

Its a doozy! :crazy:

Now don't crowd the door :dance: :slap:

I love to read so i will probably read it, i usually get my books off of amazon.com they are really cheap there..

michelle said:
I love to read so i will probably read it, i usually get my books off of amazon.com they are really cheap there..

Michelle, I have done that also. But not this book it is $24.95 at amazon right now. Buy it there or from Tammi. There aren't that many nuts out there (like me) buying it to bring the price down and nor have that many second hand books floating around. LOL It IS interesting! But I read it once, found out what I wanted to know, and thought it would great to share it.

Read the 2 reviews LOL None the less I would buy it again, wouldn't have missed this read, for the world LOL

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...103-4075198-9260640?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back