GUILTY UK - Michelle, 36, Demi, 14, Brandon, 8, Lacie, 7, & Lia Pearson, 3, die in arson fire, 11 Dec 2017

DakotaMayi

Former Member
Reaction score

"I will kill you all": Three children die when arsonists pour fuel down chimney and torch home

Three young children are dead while their mother and toddler sister fight for their lives after a suspect allegedly poured flammable liquid down the chimney which ended with the home lit ablaze.The Mirror reported that Demi, 14, Lacie, 7, and 8-year-old Brandon Pearson died Monday morning in a blaze that tore through their Greater Manchester home.
The children’s mother, Michelle Pearson, and their 3-year-old sister are currently hospitalized in serious condition. The Daily Mail reported that older brother Kyle, 16, managed to escape through a window and get to safety.
Reports indicated that the mother of six is sedated–unaware that three of her children have perished. The children’s father wasn’t home at the time but has been notified of Demi, Laci, and Brandon’s deaths, according to Metro.

“Police were informed of these (multiple prior) incidents but supposedly released him without charge,” a family friend commented.
“It’s a disgrace—they have blood on their hands.”

Recent reports revealed that five people have been arrested in connection with the fatal fire. The Mirror wrote that a 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and that detectives are conducting an “active manhunt.”

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/...onists-pour-fuel-down-chimney-and-torch-home/

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lacie-Brandon-and-Demi-Pearson.jpg
    Lacie-Brandon-and-Demi-Pearson.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 520
So, a gun would have helped in this situation?

Possibly.

from the article linked above:

As police search for the killer, a neighbor told The Sun that the suspected arsonist climbed on the roof and poured a flammable liquid down the chimney. The same liquid was also reportedly poured through the home’s letterbox.

The stepfather of one of the surviving children claimed that, before the fire, a man was banging on the door of the Greater Manchester home and was “screaming abuse.” The Daily Mail noted that police were called to the residence mere hours before the deadly blaze occurred.

“The mum was speaking to him out the window, telling him to ‘pack it in’. She called the police. Officers attended. They took statements,” he told the newspaper. “I heard that before the man walked away he yelled, ‘I’ll kill you all’.”

Another neighbor said that Michelle was in a dispute with a man and his girlfriend. The disagreement escalated last week when the man allegedly took a hammer to her home and lit a garbage can on fire, the neighbor said.

Given all of the above, if I was locked in my home alone with my children, and someone was threatening to 'kill us all', and began pouring flammable liquid down my mailbox chute, I would retrieve my Glock, and give him one warning, before I began to shoot.

Possibly.

from the article linked above:

As police search for the killer, a neighbor told The Sun that the suspected arsonist climbed on the roof and poured a flammable liquid down the chimney. The same liquid was also reportedly poured through the home’s letterbox.

The stepfather of one of the surviving children claimed that, before the fire, a man was banging on the door of the Greater Manchester home and was “screaming abuse.” The Daily Mail noted that police were called to the residence mere hours before the deadly blaze occurred.

“The mum was speaking to him out the window, telling him to ‘pack it in’. She called the police. Officers attended. They took statements,” he told the newspaper. “I heard that before the man walked away he yelled, ‘I’ll kill you all’.”

Another neighbor said that Michelle was in a dispute with a man and his girlfriend. The disagreement escalated last week when the man allegedly took a hammer to her home and lit a garbage can on fire, the neighbor said.

Given all of the above, if I was locked in my home alone with my children, and someone was threatening to 'kill us all', and began pouring flammable liquid down my mailbox chute, I would retrieve my Glock, and give him one warning, before I began to shoot.

BBM.

:yeahthat:

Nothing would stand in the way of protecting my family.

A three-year-old girl has become the fourth child to die after a house fire which also killed three of her siblings.
Lia Pearson was left critically ill after the blaze in Walkden, Salford, on Monday. She died in hospital.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42344252

OMG.

Just when I thought it could not get any worse for this family.

Nearly their whole family has been ripped away by these monsters. Oh my... karma.

I am sat here wondering, if Mom does recover and gets home, how do you get through this? Four of your children have died. Just thinking about that pain is unbearable. Losing one child is just unthinkable but four?...

Respectfully, what do you mean by that? Police were involved; incidents were documented.

Brings home to me that everyone needs to protect themselves. Unfortunately, in many countries, self-protection is pretty weak.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmmm_soup
Back