NY NY - Nelson Roman, 28, Bronx, May 1981

Wow he is kind of a chameleon. Looks so different in each pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder which law enforcement wouldn't take a report. Tampa or Bronx. Intriguing case in the fact that he said he was going to join the Army and was in Florida after he disappeared. If his tax refund check was not cashed in June he must not have been in Tampa very long.

I came across this not much info but thought I would post anyway .

• Human Skull, Bronx River. In the 1980s, when Bronx River clean up efforts were in full swing, one of the young women leading a conservation crew for the Bronx River Restoration Project came across a human skull and went through the process of reporting it to the police. Plans are in the works to interview her about her experience, but in the meantime, why not imagine how it all went down?
Objects

I really hope he gets entered into NamUs. He could be one of the John Does in the system.
I tried to enter him into NamUs, but they won't publish his page until a police report is issued for him.

I tried to enter him into NamUs, but they won't publish his page until a police report is issued for him.
Oh wow that is sad no police report was ever issued.. makes me think how many other people from that time did not get issued police reports nd have not even made it's as far as Doe or Charley. Thanks Jake479 for trying though!!!!!

Hey, I might be able to help, this is exactly what I do--help families get police reports issued so they can get their cold cases entered into NAMUS. Please feel free to contact me if you need help with this. You can see more at the link in my bio too.

He looks a lot like this John Doe. The Doe is supposed to be a few inches taller than Nelson, but looking at his picture he seems a little taller than what was reported ?

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 18
He looks a lot like this John Doe. The Doe is supposed to be a few inches taller than Nelson, but looking at his picture he seems a little taller than what was reported ?

Yeah I agree they look like alike! Do you have a link to this John Doe's case number or designation?

The NamUs page that I created for him is now listed as "restricted", so I can't access it. Does anyone know the reason for that?

The NamUs page that I created for him is now listed as "restricted", so I can't access it. Does anyone know the reason for that?
Oh that is strange. I have never seen that before?

Any updates on this one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back