Service dog 'Jello' goes missing after assault on owner,Dec/17Toronto

dotr

Reaction score
Mods, sorry and thanks, but..
Please cancel thread, Jello has been located!

[url]https://www.insidetoronto.com/news-story/7997558-update-blond-terrier-jello-has-been-found-by-toronto-police/

https://www.cp24.com/news/service-dog-named-jello-goes-missing-after-assault-on-its-owner-1.3721329[/URL]
attachment.php

Police are looking for a service dog named ‘Jello’ that ran away after its owner was assaulted in midtown Toronto on Wednesday night.

The alleged assault took place in the Yonge Street and Davisville Avenue area at around 6:30 p.m.
Police say that during the assault, the dog fled the area and has not been seen since

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 132
Yay, so glad Jello was found! Now I hope they catch the perp.

Poor jello. I'm so glad he's been located - just hope he's not too traumatised and strafed with guilt for running (a common reaction in all mammalian species!) and hope his owner is pulling through and that they catch this person ASAP!

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Oh, wow--- I thought the headline meant that JELLO ASSAULTED his owner then ran off...Whewww, glad I was wrong....

Update.
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/39888
[h=1]Lost service dog,
Yonge Street and Davisville Avenue area,
Update,
Dog located,
Man, 37, charged with Assault[/h]

Broadcast time: 07:16
Friday, December 15, 2017

53 Division
416-808-5300

Case #: 2017-3189839

The Toronto Police Service would like to thank the public for their assistance locating a lost service dog.

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017, at approximately 6:30 p.m., a woman was the victim of an assault while walking on the Kay Gardner Beltline Trail in the Yonge Street and Davisville Avenue area.

See previous release.

Bobby Karimian, 37, of Toronto, was arrested. He is charged with:

1) Assault

He is scheduled to appear in court at College Park on Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 2 p.m., room 505.

The service dog returned home on Thursday, December 14, 2017.

Hello folks - Jello's owner here - I just came across this thread and wanted to extend my deepest thanks for your concern for me and my pup. I appreciate strangers on the internet so much after this experience - it was two strangers who connected over Facebook that found Jello and helped us bring her back to me. Jello was gone for 14 very harrowing hours - it was also one of our first cold snaps that night, so it was not only traumatic to have experienced the assault by Bobby Karimian, but to then have lost my beloved dog in the city was beyond overwhelming.
Thankful for all of you and my entire community who has stood strong beside us and who will not tolerate violence against others.
Keep on doing what you're doing!

Hello folks - Jello's owner here - I just came across this thread and wanted to extend my deepest thanks for your concern for me and my pup. I appreciate strangers on the internet so much after this experience - it was two strangers who connected over Facebook that found Jello and helped us bring her back to me. Jello was gone for 14 very harrowing hours - it was also one of our first cold snaps that night, so it was not only traumatic to have experienced the assault by Bobby Karimian, but to then have lost my beloved dog in the city was beyond overwhelming.
Thankful for all of you and my entire community who has stood strong beside us and who will not tolerate violence against others.

Welcome to Ws mrsberg!
Thanks for popping by to say thanks, absolutely delighted Jello made it back to your loving arms, scary ordeal for sure!
:welcome:

I'm so happy that you've stopped by to let us know how you and Jello (such an adorable name!) are doing. I'm so sorry you both experienced this trauma but I'm thrilled you are together again! :wagon::greetings:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your message. It means more to me than you can ever know. Being a member of WS is a heartbreaking task, often with no sense of closure in regard to the crimes we involve ourselves in. To know that you and your little dog Jello are reunited and the perpetrator is being held accountable for his crime against you both, is thanks enough for me. Please give Jello a good scritch on the tummy for me x

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back