Recovered/Located CA - Fong Vang, 29, Fresno, 13 Dec 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A man remains missing after failing to show up for work and Fresno police are seeking the public’s help in finding him.

Fong Vang, 29, was last seen near Fresno Street and Olive Avenue about 10 p.m. Tuesday.

He was wearing blue medical scrubs and described as Asian, standing 5 feet, 7 inches and weighing 165 pounds with brown hair and eyes.

He is known to drive a white 2017 Honda Civic.

http://amp.fresnobee.com/news/local/article189685664.html
5fe8e90dbbeb8f2be9d22a119076a7f9.jpg

His post on 10 Dec seemed concerning but I read further and it was about finals. Hopefully he was stepped away after testing.

so he has a job that requires scrubs and is taking courses?
I cannot read on facebook.
thanks

so he has a job that requires scrubs and is taking courses?
I cannot read on facebook.
thanks
Well his employment listed, wearing scrubs, possibly in school and random facebook postings and I am confused.

Where he was last seen appears to be almost all residential. So, I am guessing he works the nightshift somewhere, since he was last seen at approx 10 p.m. and he had not shown for work?? All guessing of course. So, working/schooling in scrubs sounds very likely. Too bad they do not give an idea of the direction that he may have been taking, so people could keep an eye out.

According to his facebook he works for Regal Entertainment Group. He appears to be single and was looking forward to visiting his sisters and going to a music festival for new year's. He is into the EDM (raves) scene and isn't shy about sharing his use of ecstasy and marijuana. At 29, he appears to have already been to uni (mentions a an old friend he knew "back in the college days") but also has posts alluding to taking classes to become a registered nurse so that likely explains being in scrubs at night and it not being connected to his job. On the 18th of Dec he posts a photo of the semicolon tattoo, which is a symbol of solidarity against suicide saying he was thinking of getting one. The posts around this time leading up to his last all have an air of sadness, stress and depression IMO. Around July 8th looks like he totalled his car. Shortly after that, his relationship began to fail and it would appear the breakup combined with maybe an injury from the wreck that he took some time off work and was getting a lot of support from friends and family (I thought someone may have died but there is no mention of that by him or anyone else). Go back even further and he mentions his life being in a downward spiral.

With that picture painted, also the ex or on again off again gf posted on her facebook the night of the 13th that He is safe, thanks everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back