Carter Oosterhouse Accused of Coerced Oral Sex by Makeup Artist

anonypotomous

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]A woman who worked on HGTV star Carter Oosterhouse's popular show Carter Can alleges he coerced her into performing repeated acts of oral sex during production, an experience that she says eventually led to her becoming hospitalized for depression and losing her job.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kailey Kaminsky, who was employed as Oosterhouse's makeup artist in 2008, tells The Hollywood Reporter that she acquiesced to his demands for oral sex when the carpenter turned reality TV star threatened her employment after months of incessant badgering. "At that point I was a nervous wreck," says Kaminsky. "I was so worn down from his advances, so I did: that day, on that occasion. It was the first time. Then thereafter it was most every time we would shoot — 10 to 15 times he put me in this position."[/FONT]

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/carter-oosterhouse-accused-coerced-oral-sex-by-makeup-artist-1067502?facebook_20171214

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 1.58.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 1.58.50 PM.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 97
[FONT=&amp]In a statement to [/FONT]THR[FONT=&amp], Oosterhouse, who declares the accusation "upsetting," acknowledges "an intimate relationship" with Kaminsky but contends that "it was 100 percent mutual." He adds that it was never "indicated to me in any way that Kailey was uncomfortable" during their time together, and "I would have never done anything that I was not sure was mutually agreeable. The reality is that I knew it was consensual because she initiated it the first time and many of the 15 or so times we had oral sex thereafter."[/FONT]

Not sure who to believe but I'm leaning his way on this one. moo

ETA: If more accusers open up I'l reevaluate my thinking.

http://www.eonline.com/news/900275/hgtv-star-carter-oosterhouse-denies-sexual-misconduct-allegations

Kaminsky told The Hollywood Reporter that when she worked with Ooosterhouse, she told two female Carter Can producers about him and "definitely went out of my way to pretend it was something that I was participating in willfully," adding, "It was Stockholm Syndrome-y, justifying-what-you're-doing." One of the producers told the outlet that the relationship "didn't seem like it was abusive."

Nope, still not buying her story.

It’s all starting to get a little ridiculous. All of a sudden she’s saying she “identifies as a lesbian.”

As you said, if more women come forward about this guy, I’ll re-evaluate my thinking as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...arter-oosterhouse_us_5a3815f9e4b0860bf4aa3517

[h=1]Amy Smart Defends Her Husband, HGTV’s Carter Oosterhouse, Amid Sexual Misconduct Claims[/h]
Actress Amy Smart stood by husband Carter Oosterhouse, a carpenter who rose to fame on “Trading Spaces,” on social media Sunday after a former employee on one of his shows accused him of sexual misconduct.

I haven't seen any more women come forward with accusations, but CO's wife is standing by him.

I believe him. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back