Found Deceased MO - Kelly Steiniger, 39, O'Fallon, 6 Dec 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Police in O'Fallon, Mo. are searching for a woman who has been missing since December 6.

Kelly Steiniger is described as a white female, 5-foot-3 and approximately 102 pounds. She has multiple tattoos on both arms and a distinctive cat face tattoo on her left hand.

http://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/...rch-for-missing-woman/63-499480984?scroll=290

abfabc6f176585b80394f4d3fa4b0305.jpg

Hope this is allowed. Please remove if not. Response comments to JJ post looking KS. Possible sighting in Weintzville. VERY odd comments. What is going on? https://www.facebook.com/search/posts/?q=jason jones kelly steiniger

Did you see the video he posted when he was out "looking for her"? Wtf? And comments (all rumor/opinion at this point) speak about relapses and a call out to "street people" to help find her. So sad. I hope it may be a relapse and hopefully she'll come around and seek help if that is indeed the case. Would be a better alternative to something sinister happening to her.

Did you see the video he posted when he was out "looking for her"? Wtf? And comments (all rumor/opinion at this point) speak about relapses and a call out to "street people" to help find her. So sad. I hope it may be a relapse and hopefully she'll come around and seek help if that is indeed the case. Would be a better alternative to something sinister happening to her.
I need to catch up.

Have you read the post 3 & 4? VERY STRANGE

Wow!!! I am at a loss for words. Is it just me or does there appear to be some sort of intimidation being put out there without really being put out there? I mean intimidating as "if you say anything" type intimidating. Also, did you see comments from someone claiming to be her brother? Definitely there is more info known by someone. Bar hopping and MP searching... multi-tasker. Too strange!

The comments are startling and some strange. There seems to be a lot of “street talk” that is hard to follow (for me).

The whole bar hopping while searching is weird, who bar hops while searching for a missing friend? I’ve never seen anything like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully, LE is looking into some of the stuff being posted and into who it is posting. Her family has been through a whole lot of heartache recently and they need her back safe and sound for the holidays!

Yeah the bf and family seem a bit rough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As of Dec. 28, the O’Fallon Police Department was still urging the public to assist in locating Kelly Steiniger, according to a press release.

Police said there was one confirmed sighting of*Steiniger on Dec. 7, in the O’Fallon area. Police said she has not tried to contact friends or family in weeks and it is hoped she may have reached out to someone who is unaware she was reported missing.

http://www.stltoday.com/suburban-jo...cle_1f05e542-9d7d-58ed-9457-2196c3829d66.html

[h=1]O’Fallon police believe they’ve found remains of missing woman[/h]
ST. CHARLES COUNTY, Mo. – Authorities in O'Fallon, Missouri believe they've located the remains of a 39-year-old woman who went missing in December.

On Friday, O'Fallon police and the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) conducted a ground search of the area east of Highway K and Technology Drive. They discovered human remains in an overgrown ravine in a thick underbrush by a creek, just east of a local hotel.

Those remains are believed to be that of Kelly Steiniger. She had not been heard from since December 6.
“This was our fourth search and our third ground search. We searched a month ago with a helicopter with the help of Metro Air support and couldn’t locate her. And I will tell you, I was at the scene and it was very hard to locate her where she was at and it was very heavily wooded and very thick underbrush.”

Investigators do not suspect foul play in Steiniger's death. The St. Charles County Medical Examiner's Office has scheduled an autopsy for Saturday.
http://kplr11.com/2018/02/09/ofallon-police-believe-theyve-found-remains-of-missing-woman/

Does anyone know If Kelly worked for Ethyls restaurant In Ofallon , MO?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back