Daughter plans to eat her Mother’s ashes during Christmas dinner

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Grieving Debra Parsons will have her mum Doreen for Christmas dinner this year – by scattering her ashes on the turkey then tucking in.

And for dessert she’ll enjoy Christmas Pud...with a dusting of her mum’s last remains too.

Debra, 41, has felt the urge to EAT Doreen’s ashes since she died in May and has had a small
spoonful most days to feel “as close as possible” to her.

But as she faces Christmas without her, the craving has become even stronger.

“It is the only thing that will get me through my first Christmas without mum,” said Debra.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-eat-mum-christmas-day-11706456

This is just wrong the daughter needs psychiatric help.

Beyond weird. What do they do when they run out?

Sorry but that made me :laughing:

What else can we do? I just can't imagine. I've got the urn of a loved one and I've never even looked at the cremains.

Oh my. :notgood: I hope she can get the help she needs.

Oh geez.... :sick:

Oh please lady - keep in a urn, scatter her, or bury her!! She sounds like she DEFINITELY needs mental help! And as someone said - what happens when she runs out.....

Can't you get sick doing that?? :notgood:

Oh geez.... :sick:

Oh please lady - keep in a urn, scatter her, or bury her!! She sounds like she DEFINITELY needs mental help! And as someone said - what happens when she runs out.....

Can't you get sick doing that?? :notgood:

No source, but I did read yesterday that if the body was embalmed it can/will make you sick. moo

Didn't find (actually, stopped looked because I was so grossed out that there have been so many cases) info re unprepared bodies. Might even be worse.

moo

That's some mighty strong seasoning for her food...haha

Does she put the ashes in a salt/pepper shaker?

What goes in one end, goes out the other. Why, oh why, would she want her mother going down the toilet? Why not just wear the ashes in a piece of jewelry or have them made into a diamond?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cynde64
Back