Websleuths Radio Sun Dec 17th 2017/Marlene LaMar and Marc Klaas

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Marc Klaas (Polly's dad) and Marlene LaMar (Sierra's mom) join us on the latest edition of Websleuths Radio.

It took 5 years before the killer was brought to trial. The killer kidnapped and murdered Sierra LaMar on March 16th, 2012 as she walked to her bus stop. It seemed like a regular day but it was the beginning of a nightmare for Sierra and her family. It wasn't until December 2017 the killer of Sierra received his life without parole or LWOP sentence.

Five years is a long time to wait.

Marc Klaas, AKA Polly's dad joins us along with Sierra LaMar's mother Marlene.

You can still hear the anguish in Marlene's voice as she talks about the day her daughter went missing.

Marc Klaas is a pillar of strength and an incredible example of what a person can do to change the world after suffering the loss of a loved one at the hands of a maniac.

On a technical note, I HATE ANYTHING TECHNICAL. My apologies for the string and tin can sound but for now, it is the best I can do until I reanimate Albert Einstien and have him figure out what is wrong with my current set up. Why reanimate Albert? Well, I tried Stephen Hawking but for some reason, he wouldn't take my call.

Next Sunday more Websleuths Radio.;
Love,

Tricia

CLICK HERE to listen to the show

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads