Found Deceased CO - Kimberlee Graves, 41, Fort Collins, 4 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

Dalagali

Reaction score
Fort Collins police are looking for a woman who was last seen two weeks ago after discovering her home ransacked and her car abandoned in an Old Town parking garage.

A friend called police on Dec. 8 after Kimberlee Graves, 41, had last been seen on Dec. 4. Officers checked Graves' home on Akin Avenue following the call, but no one answered the door. Graves' car was gone.

On Dec. 10, the same friend entered Graves' home and reported to police that the home had been ransacked. Police investigated further, and on Dec. 13 found Graves' vehicle abandoned in the parking garage under the former Safeway at College Avenue and Mulberry Street.

Although they have not found evidence that Graves has been harmed, police said Monday the circumstances around her disappearance are suspicious.

Anyone with information about Graves' whereabouts is asked to contact Fort Collins Police Services at 970-416-2825 or tipsline@fcgov.com.
People can also contact Crime Stoppers of Larimer County at 970-221-6868 or stopcriminals.org. Tipsters can remain anonymous and might be eligible for a cash reward.

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/new...rmation-missing-fort-collins-woman/962374001/

Photo at link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.9news.com/news/local/in-...ransacked-home-and-an-abandoned-car/500402952

In Fort Collins: a missing woman, a ransacked home and an abandoned car

Fort Collins police have called the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of a 41-year-old woman "suspicious."
Kimberly Graves was last seen at her home the night of Dec. 4, 2017.

A few days later, when a friend couldn't reach Kimberly, she called police to request a welfare check.

On Dec. 8, police called on Kimberly's home. No one answered the door and her car was gone, police said.

Two days later, the same concerned friend went into Kimberly's home on Akin Street and discovered it had been ransacked. She called police again.

Police arrived and began investigating, a news release from Fort Collins police said.

Then, almost a week later, detectives found Kimberly's SUV abandoned. The red Toyota Rav4 had been left in a parking garage at College Avenue and Mulberry Street. It was discovered on Dec. 13.

*Picture at the link*

I have a very bad feeling about this one. The only parking garage I can think of is the old Safeway which has closed down had one, but that would mean its a closed down parking garage. (not used) Is there anyone else from the area that can think of a functional parking garage near that intersection? IMHO

I believe I found Kimberlee's Facebook. Looks like she is a mom. Where are her children?

https://www.facebook.com/girlpowerkimi
It is a good question since she was last seen on Monday Dec 4th and the friend requests a welfare check on Dec 8th. So, it seems likely that the kids weren't staying with her or they would have known Mom was missing and told someone. It also likely means that whoever the children were staying with didn't check in with Kimberlee nor were they concerned that Kimberlee didn't check in with them or the kids. Seemingly, no one realized/reported she was missing except this friend. Also, no mention of a husband/ex-husband nor boyfriend/ex-boyfriend. So, that naturally makes me curious about any divorce situation and any custody situation.

They say her car was found in a parking garage at College and Mulberry. There is an "abandoned" underground parking lot there where the Safeway used to be. I would assume that is where they are talking about. That little area, especially on Mulberry, seems a tad sketchy to me but it's Fort Collins and relatively "safe." I'm a newcomer so I may be wrong. I do not know Kimberlee but I hope this isn't as bad as it seems.

They say her car was found in a parking garage at College and Mulberry. There is an "abandoned" underground parking lot there where the Safeway used to be. I would assume that is where they are talking about. That little area, especially on Mulberry, seems a tad sketchy to me but it's Fort Collins and relatively "safe." I'm a newcomer so I may be wrong. I do not know Kimberlee but I hope this isn't as bad as it seems.
I'ts really not a bad area....lots and I mean lots of College kids in that area....very very busy day and even at night.....But that Safeway garage, now that is sketch...IMHO

1513665484097.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/colorado-womans-disappearance-baffles-friends-police.html

"Too friendly. People in her house all the time. She had a nice 2015 [Toyota] RAV4 and she would just let people drive it. Next thing I know it was sideswiped, the window was broken out. I see someone keyed bad words into her door," Cordova said. "I kind of got onto her about trusting people too much -- and now look."

A welfare check on Dec. 8, but nobody answered her door and her car was gone, the Fort Collins Police Department said.

On Dec. 10, police said the friend went to Graves’ home and discovered it had been ransacked.

Police found her vehicle abandoned in a parking garage near College Avenue and Mulberry Street on Wednesday.

A neighbor said Graves was too nice and too trusting, and he worries it might have gotten her into trouble. "Too friendly. People in her house all the time. She had a nice 2015 RAV4 and she would just let people drive it," he said. "Next thing I know it was side swiped, the window was broken out. I see someone keyed bad words into her door. I kind of got onto her about trusting people too much and now look."

http://kdvr.com/2017/12/18/woman-suspiciously-missing-from-fort-collins-home-since-early-december/

kimberlee-graves.jpg

I'm local to FOCO. This is an odd case to say the least. That parking garage is still used frequently used, but is definitely a transient hide-out.

I'm curious about her kids too. Where are they? Who are they with?

wow. That article states it isn't clear if the children were with her or not. Someone keyed her car, wrecked it on the side and she had too many people in her apt? Where is her family??

I'm local to FOCO. This is an odd case to say the least. That parking garage is still used frequently used, but is definitely a transient hide-out.

I'm curious about her kids too. Where are they? Who are they with?
My daughter lives in Fort Collins, and not far from there. She didn't even hear about this, I had sent her an article about this, I told her to please be careful, because of now, I'm not really sure about what is going on.

Back in September Kimberlee posted a poem on social media about losing custody of her younger son due to drug addiction. Since she's 41, her other child may be legally an adult and living elsewhere. If she's hanging out with people who use/deal, they may have ransacked her place looking for drugs.

From her Facebook, she looks and sounds like someone trying to better herself, to be a good person, to live a good life. I’m so bothered that they didn’t make her disappearance public sooner.

Saw this on the news and came to follow. I'm sad it's taken so long for it to get out and the timeline worries me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back