Found Deceased AL - Christian Boyle, 18, Blount County, 12 Dec 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
BLOUNT COUNTY, Ala. — The Blount County Sheriff's Office is asking for help finding 18-year-old Christian Boyle, who was last seen on Dec. 12.

Christian is 5'10" and weighs about 140 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. He is believed to be driving a 2001 silver Oldsmobile Alero 4 door with a sunroof.

He has multiple tattoos including one of his father's name and birthday "George Samuel Boyle 6-25-67."

Anyone with information regarding Boyle's whereabouts is asked to call the Blount County Sheriff's Office at (205) 625-4127.

http://abc3340.com/news/local/blount-county-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-18-year-old

http://static-31.sinclairstoryline....75ec149ecb-large16x9_CBoyle.JPG?1513704816124

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His body was found near his car in an isolated part of Blount County far back in the woods. Investigators say it looks as if he was beaten to death. There was speculation that that an individual involved in the murder of a Birmingham AL High School basketball player a few weeks ago maybe involved in Boyles death. The last people to see him alive are keeping very quite and laying low. I'm going to let this playout for a few days then post some of the things I know that weren't looked into to see if the investigators go back and look into some of the claims they simply dismissed.

His body was found near his car in an isolated part of Blount County far back in the woods. Investigators say it looks as if he was beaten to death. There was speculation that that an individual involved in the murder of a Birmingham AL High School basketball player a few weeks ago maybe involved in Boyles death. The last people to see him alive are keeping very quite and laying low. I'm going to let this playout for a few days then post some of the things I know that weren't looked into to see if the investigators go back and look into some of the claims they simply dismissed.

Welcome KYBourbonGuyAL, and thank you for the information.

Thank You MARGARITA25 glad to be involved with this site. Boyle is an extended family member that will be missed. He did have his faults like most teens do at that time of life but he had family and friends that loved him beyond his faults. Investigators have interviewed three individuals so we'll see what happens.

Hey all, Thought I'd give you all an update. However there really isn't much to update. Only thing we know for sure they thought he was beaten to death but after further investigating the forensic autopsy did determine he was shot through the head. They have absolutely nothing concrete to go on.We are all hoping that someone will call and make a tip that leads to an arrest.

Hey all, Thought I'd give you all an update. However there really isn't much to update. Only thing we know for sure they thought he was beaten to death but after further investigating the forensic autopsy did determine he was shot through the head. They have absolutely nothing concrete to go on.We are all hoping that someone will call and make a tip that leads to an arrest.

Our condolences to your friends and family. This is so tragic and for loved ones to learn of this on Christmas is so chilling. I hope there will be more info coming soon. So sorry for the loss.

RIP Christian Boyle. So young :(

Alabama Attorney General’s Office investigating Blount County cold case | CBS 42

BLOUNT COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT)– Investigators with the Alabama Attorney General’s Office are reviewing a Blount County cold case.

The Blount County Sheriff’s Office has spent nearly three years investigating 18-year-old Christian Boyle’s death.

Blount County District Attorney Pamela Casey reached out to the AG’s Office about the case in July. They accepted.

An investigator gathered up a copy of the investigation file and is looking over it with fresh eyes.

“It just makes me feel better, just to hear it firsthand that they are looking in to it. You know, it just gives me some peace knowing they are. They may not solve it, but I pray that they do,” Boyle’s mother Kerry Payne said about the AG’s office opening up an investigation.

Christmas Day this year will mark three years since her son’s body was found inside his car.

He had been missing since December 12.

“I knew something was up then. He had been calling, because his dad had been sick, and he had been calling three or four times a day to check on his dad. And not receiving a good night call, and then no calls the next day, I knew something was wrong,” Payne recalls.

Payne says her son visited often, and called and texted her every evening. Her face lit up with a smile remembering trips to Captain D’s and cooking together.

“Christian was a funny, loving kid with a big, huge heart. He loved to help people. He didn’t meet a stranger,” Payne said.

“He was just a loving kid. He is greatly missed.”

“I don’t think he knew that was going to happen,” Payne said.

The Blount County Sheriff’s Office has identified two primary suspects, one male and one female, but there’s not enough evidence to make an arrest.

Payne has a theory of her own as to why her son was killed.

“I think he was killed to keep him quiet. And he would have told, because he couldn’t have lived with that. And it didn’t even matter, there was too many witnesses there that turned them in for that. You know he didn’t have to die.”

Still, there are no definitive answers and no justice, and Payne says she wants to know the truth about what happened to her son.

“I want to know. I have a lot of questions that I want answered, and mainly I want the people that did it to face the consequences.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back