Found Deceased IN - Heavan Henderson, 21, & Jeremy Danowski, 23, Lapel, 16 Dec 2017

colette

Reaction score
TRAVELED FROM INDIANAPOLIS IN TO LAPEL IN
IF YOU KNOW THEIR WHEREABOUTS PLEASE CALL THE LAPEL INDIANA POLICE DEPT AT (765) 534-4600

25532196_1508246439243487_2598550835193387545_o.jpg

Her name is Heavan Rachelle Henderson (Lucidia Rachelle) and Jeremy James Danowski (Empathra James) is her boyfriend. No one has heard from them since Saturday, they aren't picking up their phones... They live in Indy now but her car was found at the lapel park just now.

Did they change their names to Lucidia Rachelle and Empathra James? Is that what they go by now?

Any links? Any flyers or Missing Persons case numbers?

Where did you find the info on them going missing colette?

Did they change their names to Lucidia Rachelle and Empathra James? Is that what they go by now?

Any links? Any flyers or Missing Persons case numbers?

I think that is the name they use on Facebook. Many younger people use fake names for Facebook.

Map of park and surrounding area: (parking lot in red circle, sorry it's blurry) The OPEN FIELD in the middle is all corn.

x2txijol.png

Missing: Jeremy james danowski
traveled from indianapolis in to lapel in
travelling with girlfriend heaven henderson
jeremy is 23 years old slight build, 5'5 to 5'6" tall and weighs 120 lbs. Long brown hair and hazel eyes. Last seen wearing black jacket and probably a beanie and black boots. If you know his whereabouts please call the lapel indiana police dept at (765) 534-4600

HEAVAN IS DESCRIBED AS:
• HAIR: Brown.
• EYES: Brown.
• HEIGHT: 5 feet 3 inches.
• WEIGHT: 105 pounds.

I live near Lapel and my kids attend the school there. There are so many open fields and tree lines here. I drive through town daily so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Here is an MSM article

http://www.heraldbulletin.com/news/...cle_4b1f2bad-6026-5879-b34b-96bf6c7ad6c1.html

LAPEL— The clues are ominous: A car abandoned at a town park here. A receipt from an Indianapolis gun shop where a handgun was purchased. An abandoned cellphone authorities traced to the area of a farm field near the park.

And a young couple missing since Sunday.

Heaven Henderson, 21, and her boyfriend, Jeremy Danowski, also in his early 20s, both grew up in Lapel and have been dating since the ninth grade, said Rene Ruiz, Henderson’s mother.

For the past two years, the couple has lived with Danowski’s mother in a downtown Indianapolis apartment.

“She was the last person that we know of who saw them,” said Brad Henderson, Heaven’s father, on Wednesday.

Ruiz said Henderson made clear she wanted to end the relationship and move into an apartment in Anderson with her father.

If all of what I quoted wasn't troubling enough ... from the same article

[FONT=&quot]Although there were never any violent confrontations or arguments between the couple, nor drug use their parents were aware of, Danowski made a comment during the Thanksgiving holiday indicating he knew Heaven wanted to separate, Ruiz said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“If I can’t have Heaven, no one can have her,” he allegedly said, according to Ruiz.[/FONT]

Wow, none of those details bode well. I hope it's not what it appears to be.

A receipt from an Indianapolis gun shop where a handgun was purchased. An abandoned cellphone authorities traced to the area of a farm field near the park.

Very scary situation! Hoping this is not what it is looking like it is!

Well, if this ends up a murder/suicide they’ll find them soon enough. I doubt they went too far on foot. Maybe he took her to a place that had some meaning to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if this ends up a murder/suicide they’ll find them soon enough. I doubt they went too far on foot. Maybe he took her to a place that had some meaning to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His song on the 23rd September is worrying.

His song on the 23rd September is worrying.

ugh:

[FONT=&quot]I can wait to love in heaven
I can wait for you
Far away, I'll treat you better
Better than down here
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cuz I done wrong
And I'm a little afraid
I ain't too strong
And this ain't easy to say:

Take this bottle
Take this bottle
And just walk away - the both of you
And let me feel the pain - I've done to you

I can hope we'll be together
With a better roof over our heads
I can hope the stormy weather
It passes on - it passes on -

But I've hoped too long
Hoped for me to change
And that hope is gone
So listen to what I say:

Take this bottle
[/FONT]

Timeline of events per Jeremy's family:

Sunday morning they were last seen by Jeremy's mother. They said they were headed to Heavan's Dad's house but they never made it.

Sunday afternoon Lapel Police Dept found their car at the park and labeled it as suspicious

[FONT=&amp]

Monday Afternoon - Jeremy's father was notified that they were missing. He started texting and calling Jeremy's phone - no response.
[FONT=&amp]Using a phone locator they could see the phone was in Lapel IN[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

Monday night around 7 p.m. Jeremy's dad drove into Lapel and realized that Heavan's Grandmother who lives in Lapel was not aware that they were in Lapel.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]

Monday Night shortly after 7, Jeremy's dad called Heavan's work and found out she did not report to work two nights in a row[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]

Monday Night around 7:30 they contact Lapel PD. They took us immediately to the car they found on Sunday and they id'ed the car.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]

Monday Night around 9:30 p.m. a search started with several police departments, drones and K9s but nothing was found[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Tuesday at 1 a.m. the search was suspended until daylight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Tuesday - no signs of them in and around Lapel[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
His dad and stepmom seem to think they have jumped into a car with someone either they know or hitchhiked out of Lapel, or that they could also be in someone's house in Lapel[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member