Another Year and a Great New Podcast I want YOU to be interviewed!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

After reviewing everything I decided that this podcast needs to be a 3 to 5 part podcast.

No one has ever done a podcast about JonBenet that covers all of what we know on the forum.

It is the only way we can get this information out to those who don't come to the forum but maybe listen to podcasts.

In fact, I would like to interview anyone who has followed this case and has posted on Websleuths.

All I will do is ask you your opinion on the case and maybe some follow up questions/ No promises on whether your interview will be part of the series.

Let's start recording the calls on Monday, January 8th.

Post here when you are available to be interviewed and I will connect with you and give you the Google voice number to call.

So, Who is first?

Example:

(username) John Ramsey
Date and time available: Anytime between Monday through Friday unless I am out searching for the intruder.

Then I will contact you via PM and we'll go from there.

Who is the brave person to go first?

The footsteps from the foothills are getting louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wonder where life would have taken her- if she had been allowed this past 21 years....

RIP JonBenet. It isn't fair that she hasn't gotten any justice. And I fear she may never get it :(

Once JR leaves us I reckon people will start to tell JonBenet's story. The real one that is, not the magical fable about a pretty pageant princess with very rich parents.

Usually in these kind of cases the press and media hit on best friends, people living next door, school-friends, etc. So far its been pretty quite, the Paughs and Stines say nothing but we know they know more than what the official version of events says.

It will be interesting to see who gets the first check for doing an exclusive interview.

Hi Everyone,

21 years. Let that sink in. 21 years since the death of JonBenet. WOW

What I am very grateful for is the fact you all keep coming back to discuss the case. You all continue to work on the
evidence.

I am very honored that you have chosen Websleuths to continue your discussion about the JonBenet Ramsey case.

In the next day or two, I will have a Websleuths radio show ready for you about JonBenet.

Since the CBS lawsuit was filed by Lin Wood pretty much everyone connected to the case cannot talk to anybody. Especially Websleuths. :)

So that means will not have any people directly involved in the case but I have two of the sharpest minds on the net joining us.

Cherokee is an amazing and talented woman. Cherokee uses her talents to take apart the ransom note bit by bit. You'll love what she has to say.

Cynic is a genius and a nice guy. He is the perfect combination of a human being. :) He will discuss the DNA in terms that even I can understand.
He peels away the hype the Ramseys use to try and show the DNA belongs to an intruder.

By the time Cherokee and Cynic are done you will see there is no question that there was absolutely not an intruder in the house that night and he did not kill JonBenet.

Also, have a great message for you all from Steve Thomas.

To top things off world-renowned professional handwriting expert Cina Wong leaves me with a quote and it's a doozy. It's cryptic but it is really good.

I'll post the link to that interview as soon as I am done editing.

Take care and let's all hope that in the coming year JonBenet Ramsey will finally get the justice she deserves.

Tricia

Wow. I can't wait for it to get here!

Merry Christmas, everyone! And especially to you, JonBenet. Your mommy, too.

21 years.
Poor little angel.
You will never be forgotten at Christmas.

Hey Everyone,

The podcast is going to be delayed. It is the first time I actually pre-recorded a show not using the Blogtalk format and it takes a little longer to edit.

I have to drive home in the morning so I can't finish editing until I get back to Utah.

Love you all and keep up the good work.

SO what's the update on the upcoming podcast?

After reviewing everything I decided that this podcast needs to be a 3 to 5 part podcast.

No one has ever done a podcast about JonBenet that covers all of what we know on the forum.

It is the only way we can get this information out to those who don't come to the forum but maybe listen to podcasts.

In fact, I would like to interview anyone who has followed this case and has posted on Websleuths.

All I will do is ask you your opinion on the case and maybe some follow up questions/ No promises on whether your interview will be part of the series.

Post here when you are available to be interviewed and I will connect with you and give you the Google voice number to call.

So, Who is first?

Example:

(username) John Ramsey
Date and time available: Anytime between Monday through Friday unless I am out searching for the intruder.

My theory on this is far from the mainstream so I'm not a good choice. I love those ancient alien stories (just kidding). But seriously, I'll be finished with this thing in about 2 weeks. I decided I wasn't going to put restrictions on it when I started. It was going to be whatever it wanted to be. 4,000 words? 8,000? Novella? Sigh. It's novel length. I'm feeling really stupid for writing something so long, but I walked away from writing fiction 20 years ago and always thought I'd come back to it someday. I was supposed to write some nice science fiction or fantasy novel--never about this. The emotions in something like this are just incredibly raw.

I'm actually procrastinating writing the last 2 chapters because I'm getting that feeling I get when I reach the end of a good book. I don't think I ever had that feeling when reading "A song of Fire and Ice." I wonder why. ;)

Unless someone has information that no one else has and it proves there was an intruder then we need to stick with the people in the house that night.

Don't be shy.

Who wants to be the first person I record for the JBR special?

Tricia

Hey Everyone,

So, Who is first?

Example:

(username) John Ramsey

All right. I'll speak up first. I am available on Wednesday, Jan 10 anytime from 11:00 AM until 7:00 PM, barring incident.

Although I haven't posted much I have followed this case seriously since it happened when I was only 19 years young but, I'll do it as I definitely have very strong opinions about it based on the facts known. If you'd rather use someone who has posted more I totally understand but I'm available anytime really but to narrow it down let's say the 11th of January between 10am to 11pm, so for your formatting purposes...

HamSandwich
1/11/2018
10am-11pm EST

I'd be willing to participate. I think what I'd like to do is point out some of the unusual things the Ramseys said that I found unusual. I will do some research and see if I can come up with anything useful to contribute.

MzOpinion8d
Jan 9th, I'm free basically all day, I'm in the Central Time Zone

So, Who is first?

Example:

(username) John Ramsey

LOL :loveyou:

I have a hideous Chicago accent, a potty mouth and sometimes stutter but am most excited to know Steve Thomas will be represented. I always wonder if his 'concept' of what went wrong and happened has changed over the years as the many committed posters theories have evolved.

Last time I used spoken English 20 years ago and not much I could say out of TBT ideas so ...

I would be glad to hear you.

Somebody could ask Steve Thomas how he rates the status of his PDI theory against that of James Kolar's BDI, also given that Steve Thomas will have read Dr Andrew Sirotnak's evaluation regarding his genital examination of JonBenet, what is Steve's opinion on JonBenet's acute injuries, did they represent an acute sexual assault?

Somebody could ask Steve Thomas how he rates the status of his PDI theory against that of James Kolar's BDI, also given that Steve Thomas will have read Dr Andrew Sirotnak's evaluation regarding his genital examination of JonBenet, what is Steve's opinion on JonBenet's acute injuries, did they represent an acute sexual assault?

why??
steve Thomas has spelt it out perfectly clearly he believes jonbenet was a victim of coporal cleansing that resulted in serious vaginal trauma.
no sexual assault.
the only one who seems confused about detective Thomas's findings is you... uk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back