1709 users online (327 members and 1382 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 807
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    74

    CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017

    http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Mou...448560803.html

    Court date is coming up. What is in the plea bargain? What does Daniel Nations know that he has to plea bargain with?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,390
    Quote Originally Posted by emptybottles View Post
    http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Mou...448560803.html

    Court date is coming up. What is in the plea bargain? What does Daniel Nations know that he has to plea bargain with?
    It's about time Tim had his own thread. I'll see what links I can post

    Thanks empty bottles.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,390
    http://www.9news.com/mobile/article/...ders/479695003

    Menacing suspect possibly linked to 3 murders.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,390
    http://www.jconline.com/story/news/c...ana/754663001/

    This article explains DN faces 6 felony charges altogether as well as still being a Poi in In (cannot rule him out but not enough evidence to make him a suspect).

    One thing I notice is the article says the arrest warrants are sealed so that seems strange. Anyone know why that would be? Also with the unknown plea deal - why all the secrecy?
    Last edited by Shiressleuth; 12-29-2017 at 01:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,390
    One thing I want to mention is that TW was killed on the same day that the killer of DN's brother was sentenced to 16 years. Could have been some anger there and then he encountered or was cut up by the cyclist or vice versa.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21,892
    Thanks for starting this thread, emptybottles; it has been much overdue!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    a high bluff in Virginia
    Posts
    1,348
    Thanks so much, emptybottles and Shires.

    I believe DN's next Court Date is Jan. 3rd. (Needing KizzyKat to post her great Thumbnail Image of upcoming court dates!)

    I'm so hoping that we'll learn something about this mysterious "plea bargain." IIRC, the DA made an offer to DN and was presented with a counter from him at last court date?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    233
    Thank you for starting this!

    This is an article referenced by a lot of locals in the area of TW's death.

    https://gearjunkie.com/tim-watkins-m...er-no-suspects

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Daey34 View Post
    Thank you for starting this!

    This is an article referenced by a lot of locals in the area of TW's death.

    https://gearjunkie.com/tim-watkins-m...er-no-suspects
    Do we actually know how many victims of the alleged menacing/reckless endangerment there are?
    Also this article states TW was shot multiple times and half buried off the trail. Are they the similarities?
    Last edited by Shiressleuth; 12-29-2017 at 03:25 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,967
    Thanks for starting this thread!
    IMO


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    a high bluff in Virginia
    Posts
    1,348
    Micah Lambert, age 39, went missing in Teller County, Colo. on Sept. 23, 2017. The search for her was discontinued after only (4) days and soon thereafter her friends held a Celebration of Life service for her. I find this confusing.

    Also, due to the proximity in both time and place to TW's murder, leaves me wondering why there has never been any mention by LE or MSM of a possible connection between the two cases.

    http://www.krdo.com/news/teller-coun...oman/631366554

    [I]TCSO: After 4 days of searching, no evidence found of missing Colorado Springs woman

    TELLER COUNTY, Colo. - The Teller County Sheriff's Office has discontinued their search near Divide for a woman reported missing out of Colorado Springs.

    Micah Lambert, 39, was reported missing on September 24
    [2017]. Her gray, Honda Element was found in the Catamount Recreational Area parking lot near Divide.

    Teller County Search and Rescue has been conducting foot searches using scent dogs and sonar boats since Friday, September 29. After four days of searching, the Teller County Sheriff's Office says it has not been able to locate any evidence of Lambert ever being in the area other than her vehicle
    . <snipped>

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,967
    Quote Originally Posted by foxbluff View Post
    Micah Lambert, age 39, went missing in Teller County, Colo. on Sept. 23, 2017. The search for her was discontinued after only (4) days and soon thereafter her friends held a Celebration of Life service for her. I find this confusing.

    Also, due to the proximity in both time and place to TW's murder, leaves me wondering why there has never been any mention by LE or MSM of a possible connection between the two cases.

    http://www.krdo.com/news/teller-coun...oman/631366554

    [I]TCSO: After 4 days of searching, no evidence found of missing Colorado Springs woman

    TELLER COUNTY, Colo. - The Teller County Sheriff's Office has discontinued their search near Divide for a woman reported missing out of Colorado Springs.

    Micah Lambert, 39, was reported missing on September 24
    [2017]. Her gray, Honda Element was found in the Catamount Recreational Area parking lot near Divide.

    Teller County Search and Rescue has been conducting foot searches using scent dogs and sonar boats since Friday, September 29. After four days of searching, the Teller County Sheriff's Office says it has not been able to locate any evidence of Lambert ever being in the area other than her vehicle
    . <snipped>
    Do we know if her vehicle was impounded and investigated for prints and DNA? Sounds like they're suspecting her car was driven there, not by her.
    IMO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,673
    Quote Originally Posted by emptybottles View Post
    http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Mou...448560803.html

    Court date is coming up. What is in the plea bargain? What does Daniel Nations know that he has to plea bargain with?
    A plea deal does not necessarily mean that DN knows anything with which to 'trade'. He may be agreeing to plea to a lesser charge and the county is interested in saving the expense and time it takes to hold a full blown trial on the original charges or it may be that the state can not prove the original charges of menacing but can prove something else - like driving without a license and being in possession of a weapon.

    Plea deals are not public information before the plea is accepted in court. Nothing nefarious or suspicious here. No need to run down this rabbit hole.

    He has not, at this point, been connected to any murder other than being a victim of his mother's and his brother's murders.

    JMHO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,390

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    233
    The only thing about Micah, as mentioned on 12/5 in her thread, is that per multiple SM searches, she was going through some things. Don't wanna elaborate so as not to have this thread shut down, too

    But to me, her death does not appear connected to TW's. My opinion only.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shiressleuth View Post

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TX - Eight people shot to death at Plano home, 10 Sept 2017
    By PastTense in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 08:41 PM
  2. GUILTY VA - Nicholas Hopkins, 38, shot to death, Rocky Mount, 7 Sept 2006
    By curious_mom in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 06:49 PM
  3. GUILTY GA - Herman Winslow, 85, shot to death, Atlanta, 10 June 2005
    By Lili in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 10:52 PM
  4. IL - Jonylah Watkins, 6 mos, shot to death, Chicago, 11 March 2013 *Arrest*
    By JoeFromLB in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 01:24 PM

Tags for this Thread